King Mosh — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
King Mosh is a Warrior-only minion. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
King Mosh is a strong Warrior Legendary minion that can cause potentially devastating turns. As Warrior has access to many cheapeffects, King Mosh can be used to clear the board and develop a huge minion in the process.
King Mosh is a late-game card that can be considered for Control Warrior decks. However, it can prove to be a fairly clunky 2-card combo and is a generally less favourable alternative to.
King Mosh is a good card in Arena. The combination of such a huge minion with the ability to remove damaged minions from the board can cause devastating swings in tempo
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- A Message from Mike Ybarra
- An Excerpt from Bobby Kotick's Email to Staff
- Official Microsoft and Activision Blizzard Announcements on Acquisition
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck
- Switcheroo Priest Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Naga Fel Demon Hunter Deck
- Wild Only Cards
- Murloc Warlock Deck
- Pirate Rogue Deck
- Mech Paladin Deck