King Mosh — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
King Mosh is a Warrior-only minion. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
King Mosh is a strong Warrior Legendary minion that can cause potentially devastating turns. As Warrior has access to many cheapeffects, King Mosh can be used to clear the board and develop a huge minion in the process.
King Mosh is a late-game card that can be considered for Control Warrior decks. However, it can prove to be a fairly clunky 2-card combo and is a generally less favourable alternative to.
King Mosh is a good card in Arena. The combination of such a huge minion with the ability to remove damaged minions from the board can cause devastating swings in tempo
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck