King Mosh — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
King Mosh is a Warrior-only minion. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
King Mosh is a strong Warrior Legendary minion that can cause potentially devastating turns. As Warrior has access to many cheap Whirlwind effects, King Mosh can be used to clear the board and develop a huge minion in the process.
King Mosh is a late-game card that can be considered for Control Warrior decks. However, it can prove to be a fairly clunky 2-card combo and is a generally less favourable alternative to Brawl.
King Mosh is a good card in Arena. The combination of such a huge minion with the ability to remove damaged minions from the board can cause devastating swings in tempo
- Hearthstone Update 16.2 Patch Notes
- Diablo 2 Upscale Final Demo Working In-Browser
- Mists of Pandaria and WC3: Reforged 8K Upscaled Cinematics
- Diablo 2 Median XL Mod Patch 1.40 Released
- Path of Diablo (2) Season 9 Brings a New Skill, Widescreen Support, Trade 2.0 and More
- Hearthstone 16.0.8 Balance Update Notes
- Warcraft 3: Reforged and StarCraft 2 Join the ESL
- Diablo 2 Fan Remaster / Upscale Project
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Pure Paladin
- Galakrond Tempo Rogue Deck - Descent of Dragons January 2020 - XioaT's Rank 2 Legend
- Cyclone Mage Deck - Descent of Dragons January 2020 - iGXc's Top 20 Legend
- Just 30 cards short... are any worth it?
- Tombs of Terror Reno Jackson
- Highlander Galakrond Rogue Deck - Descent of Dragons January 2020 - kagome's Top 20 Legend
- A few questions for a newish player