King Mosh — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
King Mosh is a Warrior-only minion. This card can be obtained from Journey to Un'Goro packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
King Mosh is a strong Warrior Legendary minion that can cause potentially devastating turns. As Warrior has access to many cheap Whirlwind effects, King Mosh can be used to clear the board and develop a huge minion in the process.
2. Constructed Play
King Mosh is a late-game card that can be considered for Control Warrior decks. However, it can prove to be a fairly clunky 2-card combo and is a generally less favourable alternative to Brawl.
King Mosh is a good card in Arena. The combination of such a huge minion with the ability to remove damaged minions from the board can cause devastating swings in tempo
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Four Common Hearthstone Mistakes And How To Prevent Them
- Odd & Even Hearthside Chat with 4 Cards Revealed
- Patch 10.4: Arena Changes & The Witchwood Pre-Order
- "The Witchwood" Announced As Latest Hearthstone Expansion
- Icy Veins Class Writer Applications Closing Soon
- What's the Move #18 - Figuring out Fatigue
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #11
- Patch 10.4 Bringing Big Changes, Blizzcon Cards To The Arena
- Witchwood Worth it?
- The Witchwood Expansion Hub
- Throwback Decks
- Help me build this warrior
- The Lich King
- Wild Paladin OTK Deck
- OTK Djinni Priest Standard
- New player looking for deck building advice please