King Mosh — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
King Mosh is a Warrior-only minion. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
King Mosh is a strong Warrior Legendary minion that can cause potentially devastating turns. As Warrior has access to many cheapeffects, King Mosh can be used to clear the board and develop a huge minion in the process.
King Mosh is a late-game card that can be considered for Control Warrior decks. However, it can prove to be a fairly clunky 2-card combo and is a generally less favourable alternative to.
King Mosh is a good card in Arena. The combination of such a huge minion with the ability to remove damaged minions from the board can cause devastating swings in tempo
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck
- Imp Curse Warlock Deck
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Basic Warlock Deck