Kobold Barbarian — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Kobold Barbarian is a Warrior-only minion. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Kobold Barbarian has very strong stats for its Mana Cost. When in control of the board, the great stats are a solid boost in tempo. However, when opponents have the ability to play minions on the board, the drawback of randomly attacking an opponent prevents the card from using its superior stats to dominate the board.
Despite being a very strong minion, the drawback of Kobold Barbarian is far too high for it to be considered in any serious Constructed deck.
In Arena, Kobold Barbarian is a below-average card. When played on curve, the card offers reasonable value as there is minimal drawback from attacking a random target. However, later in the game the random attacking mechanic will often result in suiciding into a stronger minion, resulting in no value.
- Hearthstone 17.2.2 Client Patch Now Live
- Hearthstone Balance Patch: Buffs & Nerfs Coming on Monday
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2020 Earnings Call: Shadowlands Still Planned for 2020
- Duplicate Cards in Season Rewards Chest
- Virtual Take Your Child to Work Day at Blizzard
- Nine Card Nerfs Are Coming Next Week
- Amazing Diablo 1 Trailer Remake With a Lot of New Footage
- 17.0.1 Server Hotfix
- Return of the Mechazod Brawl
- Dalaran Heist help please
- Tombs of Terror Sir Finley
- Tombs of Terror Brann Bronzebeard
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Highlander Hunter - Ashes of Outland April 2020 - Zeh's Rank 1 Legend
- Quest Warrior - Ashes of Outland April 2020 - Kibler's
- Aggro Egg Warrior - Ashes of Outland April 2020 - Zeeland's