Kobold Barbarian — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Kobold Barbarian is a Warrior-only minion. This card can be obtained from Kobolds & Catacombs packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Kobold Barbarian has very strong stats for its Mana Cost. When in control of the board, the great stats are a solid boost in tempo. However, when opponents have the ability to play minions on the board, the drawback of randomly attacking an opponent prevents the card from using its superior stats to dominate the board.
2. Constructed Play
Despite being a very strong minion, the drawback of Kobold Barbarian is far too high for it to be considered in any serious Constructed deck.
In Arena, Kobold Barbarian is a below-average card. When played on curve, the card offers reasonable value as there is minimal drawback from attacking a random target. However, later in the game the random attacking mechanic will often result in suiciding into a stronger minion, resulting in no value.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- PC Gamer Reveals Three Treant-Themed Druid Cards
- Three Exciting Cards Revealed In Hearthside Chat With Peter Whalen
- This Week's Tavern Brawl: Ragnaros' Fire Festival!
- Annoy-o-Module Card Reveal
- The Boomsday Project Full Spoiler Schedule
- Magnetic Hearthside Chat Shows Off New Mechanic, Reveals Four New Cards
- The Midsummer Fire Festival Has Returned
- Menacing Nimbus Card Reveal
- Zoo Warlock
- Control Mage
- Boomsday Project Hub
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Is the game dying?
- Token Druid
- Even Warrior
- Tracker Monster Hunter