Kobold Barbarian — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Kobold Barbarian is a Warrior-only minion. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Kobold Barbarian has very strong stats for its Mana Cost. When in control of the board, the great stats are a solid boost in tempo. However, when opponents have the ability to play minions on the board, the drawback of randomly attacking an opponent prevents the card from using its superior stats to dominate the board.
Despite being a very strong minion, the drawback of Kobold Barbarian is far too high for it to be considered in any serious Constructed deck.
In Arena, Kobold Barbarian is a below-average card. When played on curve, the card offers reasonable value as there is minimal drawback from attacking a random target. However, later in the game the random attacking mechanic will often result in suiciding into a stronger minion, resulting in no value.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck