Magnataur Alpha — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Magnataur Alpha is a Warrior-only minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Magnataur Alpha is a card that has a powerful AoE like effect. However, since it does not have Charge, it is required to stick to the board for a turn before it has an effect. Since it only has 3 Health, it will be extremely easy for your opponent to remove it before it is able to make an attack.
Magnataur Alpha is simply not resilient enough to see play in Constructed.
Magnatuar Alpha is no longer available in Arena.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck
- Imp Curse Warlock Deck
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Basic Warlock Deck