Militia Commander — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Militia Commander is a Warrior-only minion. This card was introduced with The Witchwood and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Militia Commander is a solid 4 Mana minion that has strong removal capabilities. The Battlecry effect in combination with Rush allow it to be used to immediately deal 5 damage to an enemy minions, however, it offers poor stats if played proactively.
In Constructed, Militia Commander is a solid removal tool for slower Warrior decks. It is immediately able to do 5 damage to an enemy minion and with 5 Health it is able to survive most trades which makes it great for slowing down opponents.
In Arena, Militia Commander is a great card. The initial 5/5 stats coupled with the Rush effect makes the card almost always able to trade favourably when played on curve, which is very desirable in Arena.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck