Militia Commander — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Militia Commander is a Warrior-only minion. This card was introduced with from The Witchwood and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Militia Commander is a solid 4 Mana minion that has strong removal capabilities. The Battlecry effect in combination with Rush allow it to be used to immediately deal 5 damage to an enemy minions, however, it offers poor stats if played proactively.
In Constructed, Militia Commander is a solid removal tool for slower Warrior decks. It is immediately able to do 5 damage to an enemy minion and with 5 Health it is able to survive most trades which makes it great for slowing down opponents.
In Arena, Militia Commander is a great card. The initial 5/5 stats coupled with the Rush effect makes the card almost always able to trade favourably when played on curve, which is very desirable in Arena.
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2021 Earnings Call
- Blizzard's Head of Global Human Resources is No Longer with the Company
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2021 Financial Results Press Release
- New Leadership at Blizzard
- J. Allen Brack Game Maker's Notebook Interview From Just Before the Lawsuit
- A Look at the Activision Blizzard Walkout Protest
- Activision Blizzard Employees' Response to Bobby Kotick's Statement
- Hearthstone 21.0 Patch Notes
- Handbuff Paladin Deck
- Questline Warlock Deck
- Blackrock Blademaster Boss Guide
- Questline Mage
- Mother Shahraz Challenge
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Totemly Awesome!
- Lady Vashj