Militia Commander — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Militia Commander is a Warrior-only minion. This card can be obtained from The Witchwood packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Militia Commander is a solid 4 Mana minion that has strong removal capabilities. The Battlecry effect in combination with Rush allow it to be used to immediately deal 5 damage to an enemy minions, however, it offers poor stats if played proactively.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Militia Commander is a solid removal tool for slower Warrior decks. It is immediately able to do 5 damage to an enemy minion and with 5 Health it is able to survive most trades which makes it great for slowing down opponents.
In Arena, Militia Commander is a great card. The initial 5/5 stats coupled with the Rush effect makes the card almost always able to trade favourably when played on curve, which is very desirable in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Check out What's Coming up in the Next Few Months
- Tavern Brawl: Pick a Hand, Any Hand
- HGG Cheer: Win a Card Back, Packs & Twitch Emotes
- BlizzCon Virtual Ticket, Goody Bag, Mobile App, More
- Special Event: Rise for Days of the Frozen Throne!
- September 2018 Ranked Play Season - On the Level
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #24
- Tavern Brawl: Double Deathrattler Battler - Standard
- Basic Shaman Deck
- Hearthstone Hunter Spells, Minions, and Weapons
- Malygos Rogue
- Puzzle Lab's Lethal Puzzles
- Arena Priest Tier Lists
- Monster Hunt Progress Thread
- Secret Paladin Wild