Mortal Strike — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Mortal Strike is a Warrior-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Mortal Strike is a card that requires you have low health to make it an efficient Spell. Since Warrior decks are usually focused on keeping their Health as high as possible through armour gain and removal, it is rare that you will be able to activate it for its full value.
Mortal Strike is seen as a finisher in Aggro Warrior decks, but outside of this it is an extremely poor choice for a Constructed deck.
Mortal Strike is an average card in Arena. Removal is quite difficult to draft in Arena, but Warriors do have access to multiple efficient weapons which are preferred to have in your deck instead of this card. However, if you do not have many weapons in your draft, you can pick this card more highly.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List