Table of Contents
Mortal Strike is a Warrior-only spell. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Mortal Strike is a card that requires you have low health to make it an efficient Spell. Since Warrior decks are usually focused on keeping their Health as high as possible through armour gain and removal, it is rare that you will be able to activate it for its full value.
2. Constructed Play
Mortal Strike is seen as a finisher in Aggro Warrior decks, but outside of this it is an extremely poor choice for a Constructed deck.
Mortal Strike is an average card in Arena. Removal is quite difficult to draft in Arena, but Warriors do have access to multiple efficient weapons which are preferred to have in your deck instead of this card. However, if you do not have many weapons in your draft, you can pick this card more highly.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists