Ogre Warmaul — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Ogre Warmaul is a Warrior-only weapon. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Ogre Warmaul is a new Warrior weapon in the Goblins vs Gnomes expansion. Despite the highly effective stats, it is mostly outclassed by the other weapons available to Warrior. The random attack effect can be far more detrimental on a weapon than a minion, since you usually have a very specific target in mind for your finite number of attacks depending on the style of your deck.
Ogre Warmaul is unlikely to see a great deal of play in Constructed. With the wealth of Weapons now at a Warrior's disposal, you will almost always be able to find a more consistent choice of weapons to fit your deck's theme.
Ogre Warmaul is no longer available in Arena.
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Diablo 2 20-year Anniversary Celebration with New Wings, a Diablo Bust, Videos and More!
- Diablo 2 Remaster Won't Be Announced in June
- Diablo 2 Creators on the Rumored Remaster: No Censoring, It's a Tough Job
- Diablo 2 Remaster Significantly More Likely After Two Job Postings Surface
- World First Diablo 2 + LoD Speed Run in Under 1 Hour
- Diablo 2 Remaster? A "Classic Revival" to Be Announced at IGN Summer
- BlizzCon 2020 Cancelled, New Plans Being Worked On
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Supremus Challenge
- Magtheridon Challenge
- Doom Lord Kazzak
- Mother Shahraz Challenge
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge