Ogre Warmaul — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Ogre Warmaul is a Warrior-only weapon. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Ogre Warmaul is a new Warrior weapon in the Goblins vs Gnomes expansion. Despite the highly effective stats, it is mostly outclassed by the other weapons available to Warrior. The random attack effect can be far more detrimental on a weapon than a minion, since you usually have a very specific target in mind for your finite number of attacks depending on the style of your deck.
Ogre Warmaul is unlikely to see a great deal of play in Constructed. With the wealth of Weapons now at a Warrior's disposal, you will almost always be able to find a more consistent choice of weapons to fit your deck's theme.
Ogre Warmaul is no longer available in Arena.
- Path of Diablo (2) Season 9 Brings a New Skill, Widescreen Support, Trade 2.0 and More
- Hearthstone 16.0.8 Balance Update Notes
- Warcraft 3: Reforged and StarCraft 2 Join the ESL
- Diablo 2 Fan Remaster / Upscale Project
- Warcraft 3 E3 Trailer, Diablo 2 LoD Final Cinematic and Overwatch 2 4 and 8K Remasters
- Charity Server Blades Arrive Damaged to Collectors
- Hearthstone 16.0.5 Balance Update Notes: December 19th
- Warcraft 3: Reforged Release Date Is Januay 28th 2020
- Cyclone Mage Deck - Descent of Dragons January 2020 - iGXc's Top 20 Legend
- Just 30 cards short... are any worth it?
- Tombs of Terror Reno Jackson
- Highlander Galakrond Rogue Deck - Descent of Dragons January 2020 - kagome's Top 20 Legend
- A few questions for a newish player
- Deathrattle Galakrond Rogue Deck - Descent of Dragons December 2019 - Jalexander's Top 100 Legend
- Galakrond Zoo Warlock
- Dragon Handlock Deck - Descent of Dragons December 2019 - ProBeater's Rank 3 Legend