Ogre Warmaul — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Ogre Warmaul is a Warrior-only weapon. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Ogre Warmaul is a new Warrior weapon in the Goblins vs Gnomes expansion. Despite the highly effective stats, it is mostly outclassed by the other weapons available to Warrior. The random attack effect can be far more detrimental on a weapon than a minion, since you usually have a very specific target in mind for your finite number of attacks depending on the style of your deck.
2. Constructed Play
Ogre Warmaul is unlikely to see a great deal of play in Constructed. With the wealth of Weapons now at a Warrior's disposal, you will almost always be able to find a more consistent choice of weapons to fit your deck's theme.
Ogre Warmaul is no longer available in Arena.
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode 36
- Tavern Brawl: Brawl of Champions - Round One
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2018 Earnings Call & Layoffs
- Developer Insights: The Season of Rastakhan
- Activision Blizzard Layoffs to Be Announced Soon?
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #35
- Lunar New Year Event Extended By One Day
- Update 13.2: Card Nerfs, Lunar Festival, Season of Rastakhan
- Taunt Decks
- What has happened to this site?
- Rumble Run
- Missing Card ?
- My Gold to Buy Packs
- HSReplay Premium Worth it?
- Mage Dungeon Run
- Gonk OTK Druid should have Predatory Instincts!