Table of Contents
Ogre Warmaul is a Warrior-only weapon. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Ogre Warmaul is a new Warrior weapon in the Goblins vs Gnomes expansion. Despite the highly effective stats, it is mostly outclassed by the other weapons available to Warrior. The random attack effect can be far more detrimental on a weapon than a minion, since you usually have a very specific target in mind for your finite number of attacks depending on the style of your deck.
2. Constructed Play
Ogre Warmaul is unlikely to see a great deal of play in Constructed. With the wealth of Weapons now at a Warrior's disposal, you will almost always be able to find a more consistent choice of weapons to fit your deck's theme.
Ogre Warmaul is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists