Orgrimmar Aspirant — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Orgrimmar Aspirant is a Warrior-only minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Orgrimmar Aspirant is a weapon synergy card that can allow you to gain additional value from Warrior's various Weapon cards. Unfortunately, there are already numerous powerful 3 Mana minions in the game that offer excellent effects, making the overall usage of this minion quite poor in comparison.
In Constructed, Orgrimmar Aspirant can be used in a Warrior deck that features a lot of Weapons. However, the overall effect of this card is usually not strong enough to justify inclusion in your deck, making other 3 Mana options more powerful.
Orgrimmar Aspirant is no longer available in Arena.
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- A Message from Mike Ybarra
- An Excerpt from Bobby Kotick's Email to Staff
- Official Microsoft and Activision Blizzard Announcements on Acquisition
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck
- Switcheroo Priest Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Naga Fel Demon Hunter Deck
- Wild Only Cards
- Murloc Warlock Deck
- Pirate Rogue Deck
- Mech Paladin Deck