Orgrimmar Aspirant — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Orgrimmar Aspirant is a Warrior-only minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Orgrimmar Aspirant is a weapon synergy card that can allow you to gain additional value from Warrior's various Weapon cards. Unfortunately, there are already numerous powerful 3 Mana minions in the game that offer excellent effects, making the overall usage of this minion quite poor in comparison.
In Constructed, Orgrimmar Aspirant can be used in a Warrior deck that features a lot of Weapons. However, the overall effect of this card is usually not strong enough to justify inclusion in your deck, making other 3 Mana options more powerful.
Orgrimmar Aspirant is no longer available in Arena.
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- Runestones - an accounting error?
- Dalaran Heist Mage Guide
- Dalaran Heist Priest Guide
- Battlegrounds Patches the Pirate
- Battlegrounds Vanndar Stormpike