Orgrimmar Aspirant — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Orgrimmar Aspirant is a Warrior-only minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Orgrimmar Aspirant is a weapon synergy card that can allow you to gain additional value from Warrior's various Weapon cards. Unfortunately, there are already numerous powerful 3 Mana minions in the game that offer excellent effects, making the overall usage of this minion quite poor in comparison.
In Constructed, Orgrimmar Aspirant can be used in a Warrior deck that features a lot of Weapons. However, the overall effect of this card is usually not strong enough to justify inclusion in your deck, making other 3 Mana options more powerful.
Orgrimmar Aspirant is no longer available in Arena.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck