Orgrimmar Aspirant — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Orgrimmar Aspirant is a Warrior-only minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Orgrimmar Aspirant is a weapon synergy card that can allow you to gain additional value from Warrior's various Weapon cards. Unfortunately, there are already numerous powerful 3 Mana minions in the game that offer excellent effects, making the overall usage of this minion quite poor in comparison.
In Constructed, Orgrimmar Aspirant can be used in a Warrior deck that features a lot of Weapons. However, the overall effect of this card is usually not strong enough to justify inclusion in your deck, making other 3 Mana options more powerful.
Orgrimmar Aspirant is no longer available in Arena.
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- High Profile Departures Amid Lawsuit
- Ex-Community Manager Nevalistis Talks About Her Experience at Blizzard
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2021 Earnings Call
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck
- Classic Tier List
- Questline Warlock Deck
- Pirate Questline Warrior