Table of Contents
Orgrimmar Aspirant is a Warrior-only minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Orgrimmar Aspirant is a weapon synergy card that can allow you to gain additional value from Warrior's various Weapon cards. Unfortunately, there are already numerous powerful 3 Mana minions in the game that offer excellent effects, making the overall usage of this minion quite poor in comparison.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Orgrimmar Aspirant can be used in a Warrior deck that features a lot of Weapons. However, the overall effect of this card is usually not strong enough to justify inclusion in your deck, making other 3 Mana options more powerful.
Orgrimmar Aspirant is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists