Rabid Worgen — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Rabid Worgen is a Warrior-only minion. This card was introduced with from The Witchwood and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Rabid Worgen is a cheap Warrior Rush minion. It is generally inferior toas it shares the same Mana Cost and Attack, without the guarentee of being able to attack twice.
Rabid Worgen is an underwhelming card that does not see Constructed play.
In Arena, Rabid Worgen is an average card. The card should primarily be considered as a removal tool due to the Rush effect. It can be particularly effective at trading into 2-drops which frequently have a 2/3 stat distribution.
- Activision Blizzard Has Fired 20 Employees Over Harassment Claims and More
- Blizzard Working on an Unannounced Open-World RPG Shooter
- Global Battle.net Maintenance: October 6th
- Activision Blizzard Reaches Agreement with the EEOC
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Lady Vashj
- Face Hunter
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge