Rabid Worgen — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Rabid Worgen is a Warrior-only minion. This card was introduced with from The Witchwood and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Rabid Worgen is a cheap Warrior Rush minion. It is generally inferior toas it shares the same Mana Cost and Attack, without the guarentee of being able to attack twice.
Rabid Worgen is an underwhelming card that does not see Constructed play.
In Arena, Rabid Worgen is an average card. The card should primarily be considered as a removal tool due to the Rush effect. It can be particularly effective at trading into 2-drops which frequently have a 2/3 stat distribution.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck
- Imp Curse Warlock Deck
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Basic Warlock Deck