Rabid Worgen — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Rabid Worgen is a Warrior-only minion. This card was introduced with from The Witchwood and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Rabid Worgen is a cheap Warrior Rush minion. It is generally inferior toas it shares the same Mana Cost and Attack, without the guarentee of being able to attack twice.
Rabid Worgen is an underwhelming card that does not see Constructed play.
In Arena, Rabid Worgen is an average card. The card should primarily be considered as a removal tool due to the Rush effect. It can be particularly effective at trading into 2-drops which frequently have a 2/3 stat distribution.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck