Rabid Worgen — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Rabid Worgen is a Warrior-only minion. This card was introduced with The Witchwood and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Rabid Worgen is a cheap Warrior Rush minion. It is generally inferior toas it shares the same Mana Cost and Attack, without the guarentee of being able to attack twice.
Rabid Worgen is an underwhelming card that does not see Constructed play.
In Arena, Rabid Worgen is an average card. The card should primarily be considered as a removal tool due to the Rush effect. It can be particularly effective at trading into 2-drops which frequently have a 2/3 stat distribution.
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Microsoft Leaders Visit Blizzard Post $69B Acquisition, Hint at Brighter, Autonomous Future
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck