Rabid Worgen — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Rabid Worgen is a Warrior-only minion. This card was introduced with from The Witchwood and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Rabid Worgen is a cheap Warrior Rush minion. It is generally inferior toas it shares the same Mana Cost and Attack, without the guarentee of being able to attack twice.
Rabid Worgen is an underwhelming card that does not see Constructed play.
In Arena, Rabid Worgen is an average card. The card should primarily be considered as a removal tool due to the Rush effect. It can be particularly effective at trading into 2-drops which frequently have a 2/3 stat distribution.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens