Redband Wasp — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Redband Wasp is a Warrior-only minion. This card was introduced with from The Witchwood and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Redband Wasp is a cheap minion that combined the former Enrage effect with the Rush effect. If the bonus Attack can be activated the card can be used as an efficient removal tool, however this is not easy to do efficiently without expending extra cards, resulting in the card being very poor most of the time.
Redband Wasp is a very poor card is Constructed play and offers very little value for any Warrior archetype.
Red Band Wasp is a fairly weak card in Arena. With no consistent way to activate the bonus Attack damage, the card will usually just be a 1/3 minion, which will trade unfavourably with most other 2-drops.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck
- Imp Curse Warlock Deck
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Basic Warlock Deck