Redband Wasp — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Redband Wasp is a Warrior-only minion. This card was introduced with from The Witchwood and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Redband Wasp is a cheap minion that combined the former Enrage effect with the Rush effect. If the bonus Attack can be activated the card can be used as an efficient removal tool, however this is not easy to do efficiently without expending extra cards, resulting in the card being very poor most of the time.
Redband Wasp is a very poor card is Constructed play and offers very little value for any Warrior archetype.
Red Band Wasp is a fairly weak card in Arena. With no consistent way to activate the bonus Attack damage, the card will usually just be a 1/3 minion, which will trade unfavourably with most other 2-drops.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens