Redband Wasp — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Redband Wasp is a Warrior-only minion. This card was introduced with The Witchwood and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Redband Wasp is a cheap minion that combined the former Enrage effect with the Rush effect. If the bonus Attack can be activated the card can be used as an efficient removal tool, however this is not easy to do efficiently without expending extra cards, resulting in the card being very poor most of the time.
Redband Wasp is a very poor card is Constructed play and offers very little value for any Warrior archetype.
Red Band Wasp is a fairly weak card in Arena. With no consistent way to activate the bonus Attack damage, the card will usually just be a 1/3 minion, which will trade unfavourably with most other 2-drops.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List