Revenge — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Revenge is a Warrior-only spell. This card used to be obtained in the Blackrock Mountain solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of Blackrock Mountain before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion). Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Revenge is a new card for Warriors released in the Blackrock Mountain expansion. When compared to an existing card, Whirlwind, it seems to represent poor value, especially in a class like Warrior that usually aims to have a high life total.
2. Constructed Play
In constructed, Revenge does not fit well into any existing Warrior archetype. Since so many Warrior decks rely on using Whirlwind to damage their own minions as well as the opponent's, having your spell deal 2 damage instead of 1 is often detrimental.
Revenge is no longer available in Arena.
4. Wild Decks with Revenge
Wild Control Warrior Deck 2 weapons, 14 spells, 13 minions, 1 hero_card
|12,620||Apr 16 2019|
Wild Recruit Warrior Deck 3 weapons, 20 spells, 6 minions, 1 hero_card
|14,660||Apr 08 2019|
- Rise of Shadows Q&A on April 22
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #40
- HCT 2019 World Championship: Earn Free Packs with Choose Your Champion & Twitch Drops
- Arena Balance and Bucket Updates: April 17
- Ignoblegarden Is Live: Free Packs & Cards, Tavern Brawl
- Ignoblegarden (April 17th - April 21st)
- Rise of Shadows Hotfixes: April 10th
- Our Arena Rankings Are Up-to-Date for Rise of Shadows
- Hearthstone Hunter Secrets
- Higher Chance for Epics? My 40 packs
- Zoo Warlock
- Arena Mage Tier Lists
- Pogo Rogue
- Dragon Mage
- Basic Druid Deck
- Lackey Rogue