Revenge — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Revenge is a Warrior-only spell. This card used to be obtained in the Blackrock Mountain solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of Blackrock Mountain before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion). Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Revenge is a new card for Warriors released in the Blackrock Mountain expansion. When compared to an existing card,, it seems to represent poor value, especially in a class like Warrior that usually aims to have a high life total.
In constructed, Revenge does not fit well into any existing Warrior archetype. Since so many Warrior decks rely on usingto damage their own minions as well as the opponent's, having your spell deal 2 damage instead of 1 is often detrimental.
Revenge is no longer available in Arena.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Tombs of Terror Elise Starseeker
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Holy Paladin Deck
- Relic Demon Hunter Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck