Table of Contents
Revenge is a Warrior-only spell. This card used to be obtained in the Blackrock Mountain solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of Blackrock Mountain before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion). Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Revenge is a new card for Warriors released in the Blackrock Mountain expansion. When compared to an existing card, Whirlwind, it seems to represent poor value, especially in a class like Warrior that usually aims to have a high life total.
2. Constructed Play
In constructed, Revenge does not fit well into any existing Warrior archetype. Since so many Warrior decks rely on using Whirlwind to damage their own minions as well as the opponent's, having your spell deal 2 damage instead of 1 is often detrimental.
Revenge is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists