Rotface — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Rotface is a Warrior-only minion. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Rotface demands to be killed in two hits or fewer, and as such is a great card to play when both players are low on resources. A random Legendary is not quite as good as most people's first instincts suggest, but getting two of them is a game-winning proposition. On the other side of that, if Rotface is killed in one hit, then a 4/6 for 8 Mana is a terrible deal.
In Constructed, Rotface works well with buff cards, and also as a late game threat when it is difficult to remove in one hit. It is equally suited to being played at the top of the curve in a tempo-based deck, and as a big threat in a control deck. Cards such as Whirlwind have very strong synergy with Rotface.
Rotface is powerful in Arena due to the difficulty that opponents have in killing it in one go. If you can successfully bait out their removal spells, Rotface can take over the game.
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- Runestones - an accounting error?
- Dalaran Heist Mage Guide
- Dalaran Heist Priest Guide
- Battlegrounds Patches the Pirate
- Battlegrounds Vanndar Stormpike