Table of Contents
Rotface is a Warrior-only minion. This card can be obtained from Knights of the Frozen Throne packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Rotface demands to be killed in two hits or fewer, and as such is a great card to play when both players are low on resources. A random Legendary is not quite as good as most people's first instincts suggest, but getting two of them is a game-winning proposition. On the other side of that, if Rotface is killed in one hit, then a 4/6 for 8 Mana is a terrible deal.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Rotface works well with buff cards, and also as a late game threat when it is difficult to remove in one hit. It is equally suited to being played at the top of the curve in a tempo-based deck, and as a big threat in a control deck. Cards such as Whirlwind have very strong synergy with Rotface.
Rotface is powerful in Arena due to the difficulty that opponents have in killing it in one go. If you can successfully bait out their removal spells, Rotface can take over the game.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- HCT Summer Championship 2017 Results
- Amsterdam Will Be The Venue of The 2017 HCT World Championship
- Upcoming Hearthstone Game Mechanics Update
- Tavern Brawl: Spellbook Duel
- BlizzCon 2017: All In-Game Rewards
- New Warlock Hero Soon Available From Fireside Gatherings
- Top Hearthstone Players for September 2017
- Whats the Move? #3 - Improving at Hearthstone One Play at a Time
- Advice on a New Deck
- Lord Marrowgar
- Control Warrior Deck List
- Blood Queen Lana'thel
- Jade Druid Deck List
- The Marsh Queen Hunter Quest Standard
- Time Warp Quest Mage Deck List
- Lady Deathwhisper