Rotface — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Rotface is a Warrior-only minion. This card can be obtained from Knights of the Frozen Throne packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Rotface demands to be killed in two hits or fewer, and as such is a great card to play when both players are low on resources. A random Legendary is not quite as good as most people's first instincts suggest, but getting two of them is a game-winning proposition. On the other side of that, if Rotface is killed in one hit, then a 4/6 for 8 Mana is a terrible deal.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Rotface works well with buff cards, and also as a late game threat when it is difficult to remove in one hit. It is equally suited to being played at the top of the curve in a tempo-based deck, and as a big threat in a control deck. Cards such as Whirlwind have very strong synergy with Rotface.
Rotface is powerful in Arena due to the difficulty that opponents have in killing it in one go. If you can successfully bait out their removal spells, Rotface can take over the game.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Magnetic Hearthside Chat Shows Off New Mechanic, Reveals Four New Cards
- The Midsummer Fire Festival Has Returned
- Menacing Nimbus Card Reveal
- Stargazer Luna Revealed from The Boomsday Project
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #20
- The Boomsday Pre-Orders & Minion Type Changes Now Available
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: The Boomsday Project [Updated]
- Tavern Talk #2: Past and New Heroes, Balance Frequency, Community Card Art
- Boomsday Project Hub
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Is the game dying?
- Token Druid
- Even Warrior
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Big Spell Mage
- Recruit Warrior