Rotface — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Rotface is a Warrior-only minion. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Rotface demands to be killed in two hits or fewer, and as such is a great card to play when both players are low on resources. A random Legendary is not quite as good as most people's first instincts suggest, but getting two of them is a game-winning proposition. On the other side of that, if Rotface is killed in one hit, then a 4/6 for 8 Mana is a terrible deal.
In Constructed, Rotface works well with buff cards, and also as a late game threat when it is difficult to remove in one hit. It is equally suited to being played at the top of the curve in a tempo-based deck, and as a big threat in a control deck. Cards such ashave very strong synergy with Rotface.
Rotface is powerful in Arena due to the difficulty that opponents have in killing it in one go. If you can successfully bait out their removal spells, Rotface can take over the game.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck
- Imp Curse Warlock Deck
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Basic Warlock Deck