Scourgelord Garrosh — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Scourgelord Garrosh is a Warrior-only . This card can be obtained from Knights of the Frozen Throne packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Scourgelord Garrosh is a powerful Legendary Hero card that can quickly change the dynamic of games. As well as generating Armor, the card equips Shadowmourne, a powerful 4/3 weapon that damages adjacent minions as well as the target. Shadowmourne makes it easy to regain board control from unfavourable positions, however the card also creates a new Hero Power, Bladestorm. While Bladestorm is a powerful Hero Power that is excellent at triggering the effects of many commonly used Warrior cards, it also removes the Armor Up! Hero Power, which can be very risky, especially as a fair amount damage will often be taken immediately from the use of Shadowmourne.
2. Constructed Play
Scourgelord Garrosh is a powerful card that can potentially fit into any Warrior deck that consistently reaches the late-game. The card can be used for weapon damage and consistent Whirlwind effect to activate minions in Midrange Warrior decks or the same effects can be used to clear the board in Control Warrior decks.
Scourgelord Garrosh is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Magnetic Hearthside Chat Shows Off New Mechanic, Reveals Four New Cards
- The Midsummer Fire Festival Has Returned
- Menacing Nimbus Card Reveal
- Stargazer Luna Revealed from The Boomsday Project
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #20
- The Boomsday Pre-Orders & Minion Type Changes Now Available
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: The Boomsday Project [Updated]
- Tavern Talk #2: Past and New Heroes, Balance Frequency, Community Card Art
- Boomsday Project Hub
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Is the game dying?
- Token Druid
- Even Warrior
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Big Spell Mage
- Recruit Warrior