Scourgelord Garrosh — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Scourgelord Garrosh is a Warrior-only . This card can be obtained from Knights of the Frozen Throne packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Scourgelord Garrosh is a powerful Legendary Hero card that can quickly change the dynamic of games. As well as generating Armor, the card equips Shadowmourne, a powerful 4/3 weapon that damages adjacent minions as well as the target. Shadowmourne makes it easy to regain board control from unfavourable positions, however the card also creates a new Hero Power, Bladestorm. While Bladestorm is a powerful Hero Power that is excellent at triggering the effects of many commonly used Warrior cards, it also removes the Armor Up! Hero Power, which can be very risky, especially as a fair amount damage will often be taken immediately from the use of Shadowmourne.
2. Constructed Play
Scourgelord Garrosh is a powerful card that can potentially fit into any Warrior deck that consistently reaches the late-game. The card can be used for weapon damage and consistent Whirlwind effect to activate minions in Midrange Warrior decks or the same effects can be used to clear the board in Control Warrior decks.
Scourgelord Garrosh is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Dean Ayala on The Witchwood And Other Topics
- Two New Echo Cards Revealed In Hearthside Chat
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #12
- The Witchwood Full Spoiler Schedule
- "New Year Of The Raven" Party Will Reward Packs With Each Daily Quest
- Ben Brode Answers Community Questions In Video For WIRED
- Enrage Keyword To Be Replaced By "While Damaged"
- More Witchwood Spoilers Coming March 26th, Set Likely To Release April 12th
- Big Priest Deck List
- The Lich King
- Fairly new, need deck help
- Pre-Order Question
- Help me build this warrior
- Silver Hand Paladin Deck List
- Witchwood Worth it?
- The Witchwood Expansion Hub