Scourgelord Garrosh — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Scourgelord Garrosh is a Warrior-only hero. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Scourgelord Garrosh is a powerful Legendary Hero card that can quickly change the dynamic of games. As well as generating Armor, the card equips Shadowmourne, a powerful 4/3 weapon that damages adjacent minions as well as the target. Shadowmourne makes it easy to regain board control from unfavourable positions, however the card also creates a new Hero Power,. While Bladestorm is a powerful Hero Power that is excellent at triggering the effects of many commonly used Warrior cards, it also removes the Hero Power, which can be very risky, especially as a fair amount damage will often be taken immediately from the use of Shadowmourne.
Scourgelord Garrosh is a powerful card that can potentially fit into any Warrior deck that consistently reaches the late-game. The card can be used for weapon damage and consistenteffect to activate minions in Midrange Warrior decks or the same effects can be used to clear the board in Control Warrior decks.
Scourgelord Garrosh is no longer available in Arena.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck
- Imp Curse Warlock Deck
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Basic Warlock Deck