Shieldmaiden — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Shieldmaiden is a Warrior-only minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Shieldmaiden is a strong new Warrior card that synergises well with many existing Warrior decks. The combination of the Shield Block effect with a 5/5 body is a nice way to gain life without being forced to play passively. It is also a powerful swing in the game when used in combination with Shield Slam.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Shieldmaiden fits perfectly into an existing Warrior deck in the form of Control Warrior. The synergy it has with Shield Slam as well as the additional life gain make it a powerful inclusion.
Shieldmaiden is no longer available in Arena.
4. Wild Decks with Shieldmaiden
Wild Control Warrior Deck 2 weapons, 14 spells, 13 minions, 1 hero_card
|12,620||Oct 01 2018|
- BlizzCon 2018 Diablo Immortal Press Conference Recap
- R/Hearthstone BlizzCon 2018 Interview
- Activision Blizzard Q3 2018 Earnings Call
- Time Out! Card Reveal by Wronchi
- Update 12.4: New Classic Cards & Rastakhan's Rumble Pre-Purchase
- Hearthstone Hits 100 Million Players, Rewards Inc!
- All Blizzard Franchises Will Have Mobile Titles
- New Info on the Rumble Run from BlizzCon
- Malygos Rogue
- Basic Druid Deck
- UK Players
- Whats the cheapest class to get into?
- No +5 Druid decks yet?
- OTK Mage
- Rastakhan's Rumble Hub
- Aggro Unite the Murlocs Quest Shaman Standard