Shieldmaiden — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Shieldmaiden is a Warrior-only minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Shieldmaiden is a strong new Warrior card that synergises well with many existing Warrior decks. The combination of the Shield Block effect with a 5/5 body is a nice way to gain life without being forced to play passively. It is also a powerful swing in the game when used in combination with Shield Slam.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Shieldmaiden fits perfectly into an existing Warrior deck in the form of Control Warrior. The synergy it has with Shield Slam as well as the additional life gain make it a powerful inclusion.
Shieldmaiden is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Four Common Hearthstone Mistakes And How To Prevent Them
- Odd & Even Hearthside Chat with 4 Cards Revealed
- Patch 10.4: Arena Changes & The Witchwood Pre-Order
- "The Witchwood" Announced As Latest Hearthstone Expansion
- Icy Veins Class Writer Applications Closing Soon
- What's the Move #18 - Figuring out Fatigue
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #11
- Patch 10.4 Bringing Big Changes, Blizzcon Cards To The Arena
- Witchwood Worth it?
- The Witchwood Expansion Hub
- Throwback Decks
- Help me build this warrior
- The Lich King
- Wild Paladin OTK Deck
- OTK Djinni Priest Standard
- New player looking for deck building advice please