Shieldmaiden — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Shieldmaiden is a Warrior-only minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Shieldmaiden is a strong new Warrior card that synergises well with many existing Warrior decks. The combination of the Shield Block effect with a 5/5 body is a nice way to gain life without being forced to play passively. It is also a powerful swing in the game when used in combination with Shield Slam.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Shieldmaiden fits perfectly into an existing Warrior deck in the form of Control Warrior. The synergy it has with Shield Slam as well as the additional life gain make it a powerful inclusion.
Shieldmaiden is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- PC Gamer Reveals Three Treant-Themed Druid Cards
- Three Exciting Cards Revealed In Hearthside Chat With Peter Whalen
- This Week's Tavern Brawl: Ragnaros' Fire Festival!
- Annoy-o-Module Card Reveal
- The Boomsday Project Full Spoiler Schedule
- Magnetic Hearthside Chat Shows Off New Mechanic, Reveals Four New Cards
- The Midsummer Fire Festival Has Returned
- Menacing Nimbus Card Reveal
- Zoo Warlock
- Control Mage
- Boomsday Project Hub
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Is the game dying?
- Token Druid
- Even Warrior
- Tracker Monster Hunter