Shieldmaiden — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Shieldmaiden is a Warrior-only minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Shieldmaiden is a strong new Warrior card that synergises well with many existing Warrior decks. The combination of the Shield Block effect with a 5/5 body is a nice way to gain life without being forced to play passively. It is also a powerful swing in the game when used in combination with Shield Slam.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Shieldmaiden fits perfectly into an existing Warrior deck in the form of Control Warrior. The synergy it has with Shield Slam as well as the additional life gain make it a powerful inclusion.
Shieldmaiden is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #25
- Check out What's Coming up in the Next Few Months
- Tavern Brawl: Pick a Hand, Any Hand
- HGG Cheer: Win a Card Back, Packs & Twitch Emotes
- BlizzCon Virtual Ticket, Goody Bag, Mobile App, More
- Special Event: Rise for Days of the Frozen Throne!
- September 2018 Ranked Play Season - On the Level
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #24
- Basic Shaman Deck
- Hearthstone Hunter Spells, Minions, and Weapons
- Malygos Rogue
- Puzzle Lab's Lethal Puzzles
- Arena Priest Tier Lists
- Monster Hunt Progress Thread
- Secret Paladin Wild