Stolen Goods — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Stolen Goods is a Warrior-only spell. This card was introduced with Mean Streets of Gadgetzan and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Stolen Goods is a card that helps support Taunt themed Warrior decks. A 3/3 buff for 2 Mana is excellent value and as it targets a minion in hand, it opens the potential for powerful Tempo plays later in the game. As the target is random, it can often not buff the preferred target which can dramatically reduce the value of the card.
In Constructed, Stolen Goods is only worth considering in Warrior decks running a large number of Taunt minions. Stolen Goods does not fit into more common Warrior decks, as little or no Taunt minions are played.
Stolen Goods is no longer available in Arena.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck