Stolen Goods — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Stolen Goods is a Warrior-only spell. This card was introduced with Mean Streets of Gadgetzan and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Stolen Goods is a card that helps support Taunt themed Warrior decks. A 3/3 buff for 2 Mana is excellent value and as it targets a minion in hand, it opens the potential for powerful Tempo plays later in the game. As the target is random, it can often not buff the preferred target which can dramatically reduce the value of the card.
In Constructed, Stolen Goods is only worth considering in Warrior decks running a large number of Taunt minions. Stolen Goods does not fit into more common Warrior decks, as little or no Taunt minions are played.
Stolen Goods is no longer available in Arena.
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck
- Classic Tier List
- Questline Warlock Deck