Stolen Goods — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Stolen Goods is a Warrior-only spell. This card was introduced with Mean Streets of Gadgetzan and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Stolen Goods is a card that helps support Taunt themed Warrior decks. A 3/3 buff for 2 Mana is excellent value and as it targets a minion in hand, it opens the potential for powerful Tempo plays later in the game. As the target is random, it can often not buff the preferred target which can dramatically reduce the value of the card.
In Constructed, Stolen Goods is only worth considering in Warrior decks running a large number of Taunt minions. Stolen Goods does not fit into more common Warrior decks, as little or no Taunt minions are played.
Stolen Goods is no longer available in Arena.
- Introducing Icy Wiki
- Diablo 2 4K60 Upscaled Gameplay: 4 Acts Sorceress
- Activision Blizzard CFO Optimistic About Diablo Immortal
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2020 Financial Report
- Old Diablo 2: Lord of Destruction Trailer Upscaled to 4K
- Blizzard at Gamescom 2020
- Diablo 2 Gameplay AI Upscaled to 4K, 60 FPS
- New Very Funny Diablo 2 Carbot Animations Series: Diablols 2
- Supremus Challenge
- Totem Shaman
- Lady Vashj
- What does -1/-1 do on a card?
- Guardian Animals Druid
- Malygos Quest Warlock
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Big Control Warrior Mage Deck - Scholomance Academy August 2020 - Dog's Legend