Sul'thraze — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Sul'thraze is a Warrior-only weapon. This card was introducd with from Rastakhan's Rumble and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Sul'thraze is a high-durability weapon that is great at controlling the board. Its Overkill effect allows it to repeatedly Attack to clear multiple minions, while its high durability makes a solid aggressive tool if desired.
In Constructed, Sul'thraze is a good card for Midrange Warrior decks that can make good use of the card both offensively and defensively.
In Arena, Sul'thraze is an excellent card. The high durability of the weapon makes it a very efficient tool at controlling the board and generating huge amounts of value.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck
- Imp Curse Warlock Deck
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Basic Warlock Deck