Sul'thraze — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Sul'thraze is a Warrior-only weapon. This card was introducd with from Rastakhan's Rumble and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Sul'thraze is a high-durability weapon that is great at controlling the board. Its Overkill effect allows it to repeatedly Attack to clear multiple minions, while its high durability makes a solid aggressive tool if desired.
In Constructed, Sul'thraze is a good card for Midrange Warrior decks that can make good use of the card both offensively and defensively.
In Arena, Sul'thraze is an excellent card. The high durability of the weapon makes it a very efficient tool at controlling the board and generating huge amounts of value.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck