Sul'thraze — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Sul'thraze is a Warrior-only weapon. This card was introduced with Rastakhan's Rumble and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Sul'thraze is a high-durability weapon that is great at controlling the board. Its Overkill effect allows it to repeatedly Attack to clear multiple minions, while its high durability makes a solid aggressive tool if desired.
In Constructed, Sul'thraze is a good card for Midrange Warrior decks that can make good use of the card both offensively and defensively.
In Arena, Sul'thraze is an excellent card. The high durability of the weapon makes it a very efficient tool at controlling the board and generating huge amounts of value.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List