Supercollider — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Supercollider is a Warrior-only weapon. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Supercollider might not have the most impressive stats for a 5 Mana weapon, but it is difficult to imagine a board where it does not wreak havoc. Since the minion attacked by Supercollider will both deal and receive damage from the minion next to it, you will typically be able to set up at least one trade with this weapon. Though your opponents can play around Supercollider with clever minion placement, the only way to completely play around this weapon is to play no more than one minion at a time.
Supercollider does not draw favorable comparisons to Brawl, which can clear the vast majority of your opponent's board without the need to damage yourself with attacks into minions. With that said, controlling Warrior decks might still be interested in Supercollider as a complementary board clearing tool at the 5 drop slot.
Value and board control are everything in the Arena, which makes Supercollider a solid pick in the vast majority of Arena decks. Any card which can turn a losing board state into a winning board state is extremely valuable, and Supercollider has the rare ability to do just that.
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- A Message from Mike Ybarra
- An Excerpt from Bobby Kotick's Email to Staff
- Official Microsoft and Activision Blizzard Announcements on Acquisition
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck
- Switcheroo Priest Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Naga Fel Demon Hunter Deck
- Wild Only Cards
- Murloc Warlock Deck
- Pirate Rogue Deck
- Mech Paladin Deck