Supercollider — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Supercollider is a Warrior-only weapon. This card was introduced with The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Supercollider might not have the most impressive stats for a 5 Mana weapon, but it is difficult to imagine a board where it does not wreak havoc. Since the minion attacked by Supercollider will both deal and receive damage from the minion next to it, you will typically be able to set up at least one trade with this weapon. Though your opponents can play around Supercollider with clever minion placement, the only way to completely play around this weapon is to play no more than one minion at a time.
Supercollider does not draw favorable comparisons to Brawl, which can clear the vast majority of your opponent's board without the need to damage yourself with attacks into minions. With that said, controlling Warrior decks might still be interested in Supercollider as a complementary board clearing tool at the 5 drop slot.
Value and board control are everything in the Arena, which makes Supercollider a solid pick in the vast majority of Arena decks. Any card which can turn a losing board state into a winning board state is extremely valuable, and Supercollider has the rare ability to do just that.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck