Supercollider — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Supercollider is a Warrior-only weapon. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Supercollider might not have the most impressive stats for a 5 Mana weapon, but it is difficult to imagine a board where it does not wreak havoc. Since the minion attacked by Supercollider will both deal and receive damage from the minion next to it, you will typically be able to set up at least one trade with this weapon. Though your opponents can play around Supercollider with clever minion placement, the only way to completely play around this weapon is to play no more than one minion at a time.
Supercollider does not draw favorable comparisons to Brawl, which can clear the vast majority of your opponent's board without the need to damage yourself with attacks into minions. With that said, controlling Warrior decks might still be interested in Supercollider as a complementary board clearing tool at the 5 drop slot.
Value and board control are everything in the Arena, which makes Supercollider a solid pick in the vast majority of Arena decks. Any card which can turn a losing board state into a winning board state is extremely valuable, and Supercollider has the rare ability to do just that.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck