Tentacles for Arms — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Tentacles for Arms is a Warrior-only weapon. This card was introduced with Whispers of the Old Gods and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Tentacles for Arms is an incredibly slow card that takes a huge amount of time and a large Mana investment to get good value from.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Tentacles for Arms will only represent good value in a deck that is incredibly slow and late-game focused. Even in this deck it may prove too slow to keep up with more aggressive and midrange focused decks. The total Mana investment that it requires in order to achieve value may be too restrictive for it to ever see high level play.
Tentacles for Arms is no longer available in Arena.
- Four New Collectible Blizzard Books Coming This Fall
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode 33
- Blizzard Survey Asks: "Would You Continue Playing Hearthstone if There Were No Tournaments"
- Bungie Regains Publishing Rights for Destiny
- Tavern Brawl: Old and New
- January Update: Arena and Rumble Run Changes
- New Wild Bundle Available With 40 Card Packs From Past Expansions
- Ben Brode's Second Dinner Working on a Marvel Game
- Meme worthy game. (Tess)
- Whizbang the Wonderful
- Thanks Icy Veins
- OTK Mage
- Puzzle Lab's Dr. Boom's Puzzles
- Is the game dying?
- Rumble Run
- Rumble Run Zul'jin