Tentacles for Arms — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Tentacles for Arms is a Warrior-only weapon. This card was introduced with Whispers of the Old Gods and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Tentacles for Arms is an incredibly slow card that takes a huge amount of time and a large Mana investment to get good value from.
In Constructed, Tentacles for Arms will only represent good value in a deck that is incredibly slow and late-game focused. Even in this deck it may prove too slow to keep up with more aggressive and midrange focused decks. The total Mana investment that it requires in order to achieve value may be too restrictive for it to ever see high level play.
Tentacles for Arms is no longer available in Arena.
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- NetEase Responds to Blizzard Licensing Agreement Expiration
- Most Blizzard Game Services to Be Suspended in China on January 23rd
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Big Beast Hunter Deck
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck