Tentacles for Arms — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Tentacles for Arms is a Warrior-only weapon. This card was introduced with Whispers of the Old Gods and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Tentacles for Arms is an incredibly slow card that takes a huge amount of time and a large Mana investment to get good value from.
In Constructed, Tentacles for Arms will only represent good value in a deck that is incredibly slow and late-game focused. Even in this deck it may prove too slow to keep up with more aggressive and midrange focused decks. The total Mana investment that it requires in order to achieve value may be too restrictive for it to ever see high level play.
Tentacles for Arms is no longer available in Arena.
- Diablo 2 Gameplay AI Upscaled to 4K, 60 FPS
- New Very Funny Diablo 2 Carbot Animations Series: Diablols 2
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Diablo 2 20-year Anniversary Celebration with New Wings, a Diablo Bust, Videos and More!
- Diablo 2 Remaster Won't Be Announced in June
- Diablo 2 Creators on the Rumored Remaster: No Censoring, It's a Tough Job
- Diablo 2 Remaster Significantly More Likely After Two Job Postings Surface
- World First Diablo 2 + LoD Speed Run in Under 1 Hour
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Supremus Challenge
- Magtheridon Challenge
- Dragon Paladin
- Kael'thas Sunstrider
- Lady Vashj
- Big Mage - Ashes of Outland April 2020 - Zeh's
- Battlegrounds Card Tier List