Tentacles for Arms
Table of Contents
Tentacles for Arms is a Warrior-only weapon. This card can be obtained from Whispers of the Old Gods packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Tentacles for Arms is an incredibly slow card that takes a huge amount of time and a large Mana investment to get good value from.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Tentacles for Arms will only represent good value in a deck that is incredibly slow and late-game focused. Even in this deck it may prove too slow to keep up with more aggressive and midrange focused decks. The total Mana investment that it requires in order to achieve value may be too restrictive for it to ever see high level play.
In Arena, Tentacles for Arms is a very poor card. It is much too slow to justify including in your deck, and you will quickly find yourself overrun by your opponent's minions if you continually try to spend 5 Mana on equipping it.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Blood Razor & Prince Taldaram
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Blood-Queen Lana'thel
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Ice Breaker & Plague Scientist
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal - Ticking Abomination
- Russel Brower Leaves Blizzard
- Tavern Brawl: Ahune's Superior Brawl
- The Frost Festival Is Upon Us!
- The Lich King Opens Up an Ice Cream Shop [Video]
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Cheap Mage Standard
- HoF Discussions
- Curse of Naxxramas Arachnid Quarter
- Budget Jade Druid Standard
- How to combat jade druid / earthen scales
- Quest Rogue Meta (Post Nerf)
- Caverns below nerfed...what about Fire Plume's Heart???