The Boomship — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
The Boomship is a Warrior-only spell. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
The Boomship is a powerful card capable of shifting control of the board. Though the effect of the card is random, it is often possible to manipulate your hand in such a way to guarantee that you can summon high-value minions.
In Constructed, The Boomship is a great choice for Recruit Warrior decks that exclusively use high-Cost minions.
In Arena, The Boomship is a poor card. The high Cost of the card means it will regularly clog up your hand when drawn early. Additionally, the natural curve of Arena decks make it unlikely you will ever have 3 great targets in your hand for the card to summon.
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- High Profile Departures Amid Lawsuit
- Ex-Community Manager Nevalistis Talks About Her Experience at Blizzard
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2021 Earnings Call
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck
- Classic Tier List
- Questline Warlock Deck
- Pirate Questline Warrior