The Boomship — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
The Boomship is a Warrior-only spell. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
The Boomship is a powerful card capable of shifting control of the board. Though the effect of the card is random, it is often possible to manipulate your hand in such a way to guarantee that you can summon high-value minions.
In Constructed, The Boomship is a great choice for Recruit Warrior decks that exclusively use high-Cost minions.
In Arena, The Boomship is a poor card. The high Cost of the card means it will regularly clog up your hand when drawn early. Additionally, the natural curve of Arena decks make it unlikely you will ever have 3 great targets in your hand for the card to summon.
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- A Message from Mike Ybarra
- An Excerpt from Bobby Kotick's Email to Staff
- Official Microsoft and Activision Blizzard Announcements on Acquisition
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck
- Switcheroo Priest Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Naga Fel Demon Hunter Deck
- Wild Only Cards
- Murloc Warlock Deck
- Pirate Rogue Deck
- Mech Paladin Deck