Val'kyr Soulclaimer — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Val'kyr Soulclaimer is a Warrior-only minion. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Val'kyr Soulclaimer adds to the long line of Warrior cards that have a positive effect when they take damage. Due to the low attack value of the card, the damage dealt will usually need to be done by yourself rather than your opponent, by using such cards as Whirlwind.
Val'kyr Soulclaimer requires a lot of work to be relevant in Constructed. It is best used with Whirlwind effects, and other cards such as Acolyte of Pain that also benefit from those effects. One of the problems to solve if you are considering playing this in a deck is how to not injure the Ghouls when you injure your Soulclaimer the second time.
Val'kyr Soulclaimer is a poor card in Arena. It will often not have the required synergy present in the deck to summon a Ghoul, and without triggering its ability, the card has nowhere near the stats required to be played as a 3-drop.
- Hearthstone 16.2.4 Update Coming Tomorrow
- Blizzard President J. Allen Brack on Warcraft III Reforged Launch
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2019 Earnings Call: Diablo Immortal Testing in Mid-2020, WoW Sub Growth
- Hearthstone 16.2.3 Update Notes
- New Head of the Diablo Franchise Is Rod Ferguson of Gears of War
- Last Chance to Buy the 2019 Virtual Ticket
- Blizzard Offering Automated Warcraft III Reforged Refunds
- Get Your Charity Server Blade Fixed Before March 31, 2020
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- How often is there a patch?
- Anybody else finding the Demons meta to be pretty much unplayable?
- This Weeks Tavern Brawl
- Dragonrider Talritha
- Dragonrider Talritha Druid Deck
- Nithogg Priest Deck