Val'kyr Soulclaimer — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Val'kyr Soulclaimer is a Warrior-only minion. This card can be obtained from Knights of the Frozen Throne packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Val'kyr Soulclaimer adds to the long line of Warrior cards that have a positive effect when they take damage. Due to the low attack value of the card, the damage dealt will usually need to be done by yourself rather than your opponent, by using such cards as Whirlwind.
2. Constructed Play
Val'kyr Soulclaimer requires a lot of work to be relevant in Constructed. It is best used with Whirlwind effects, and other cards such as Acolyte of Pain that also benefit from those effects. One of the problems to solve if you are considering playing this in a deck is how to not injure the Ghouls when you injure your Soulclaimer the second time.
Val'kyr Soulclaimer is a poor card in Arena. It will often not have the required synergy present in the deck to summon a Ghoul, and without triggering its ability, the card has nowhere near the stats required to be played as a 3-drop.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- The Witchwood Full Spoiler Schedule
- "New Year Of The Raven" Party Will Reward Packs With Each Daily Quest
- Ben Brode Answers Community Questions In Video For WIRED
- Enrage Keyword To Be Replaced By "While Damaged"
- More Witchwood Spoilers Coming March 26th, Set Likely To Release April 12th
- This Week's Starcraft-Themed Tavern Brawl Rewards Three K&C Packs
- What's the Move #19 - Shadowy Thoughts
- Four Common Hearthstone Mistakes And How To Prevent Them
- Help me build this warrior
- Silver Hand Paladin Deck List
- Witchwood Worth it?
- The Witchwood Expansion Hub
- Throwback Decks
- The Lich King
- Wild Paladin OTK Deck
- OTK Djinni Priest Standard