Val'kyr Soulclaimer — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Val'kyr Soulclaimer is a Warrior-only minion. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Val'kyr Soulclaimer adds to the long line of Warrior cards that have a positive effect when they take damage. Due to the low attack value of the card, the damage dealt will usually need to be done by yourself rather than your opponent, by using such cards as.
Val'kyr Soulclaimer requires a lot of work to be relevant in Constructed. It is best used witheffects, and other cards such as that also benefit from those effects. One of the problems to solve if you are considering playing this in a deck is how to not injure the Ghouls when you injure your Soulclaimer the second time.
Val'kyr Soulclaimer is a poor card in Arena. It will often not have the required synergy present in the deck to summon a Ghoul, and without triggering its ability, the card has nowhere near the stats required to be played as a 3-drop.
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- NetEase Responds to Blizzard Licensing Agreement Expiration
- Most Blizzard Game Services to Be Suspended in China on January 23rd
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Big Beast Hunter Deck
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck