Varian Wrynn — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Varian Wrynn is a Warrior-only minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Varian Wrynn is a card with a hugely powerful effect. Cards that cost 10 Mana must have a huge impact on the board in order to see play, and Varian Wrynn certainly fits that description. If your deck plays a high Mana curve of minions, the potential value that can be gained from this card can easily exceed the 10 Mana casting cost. It should be noted that cards that are summoned into play using this card will not activate any Battlecry or similar effects.
In Constructed, Varian Wrynn can be played as one of the Legendary finisher options in high Mana cost Control Warrior decks. Although it can potentially summon minions such as Shieldmaiden into play, lessening their overall value, the overall value of this card is extremely high.
Varian Wrynn is no longer available in Arena.
- Introducing Icy Wiki
- Diablo 2 4K60 Upscaled Gameplay: 4 Acts Sorceress
- Activision Blizzard CFO Optimistic About Diablo Immortal
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2020 Financial Report
- Old Diablo 2: Lord of Destruction Trailer Upscaled to 4K
- Blizzard at Gamescom 2020
- New Very Funny Diablo 2 Carbot Animations Series: Diablols 2
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Soul Demon Hunter
- Illidan Stormrage
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Zoo Warlock
- Lady Vashj
- Basic Priest Deck
- OTK Miracle Mage Deck - Scholomance Academy August 2020 - Dog's Legend