Varian Wrynn — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Varian Wrynn is a Warrior-only minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Varian Wrynn is a card with a hugely powerful effect. Cards that cost 10 Mana must have a huge impact on the board in order to see play, and Varian Wrynn certainly fits that description. If your deck plays a high Mana curve of minions, the potential value that can be gained from this card can easily exceed the 10 Mana casting cost. It should be noted that cards that are summoned into play using this card will not activate any Battlecry or similar effects.
In Constructed, Varian Wrynn can be played as one of the Legendary finisher options in high Mana cost Control Warrior decks. Although it can potentially summon minions such as Shieldmaiden into play, lessening their overall value, the overall value of this card is extremely high.
Varian Wrynn is no longer available in Arena.
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- Runestones - an accounting error?
- Dalaran Heist Mage Guide
- Dalaran Heist Priest Guide
- Battlegrounds Patches the Pirate
- Battlegrounds Vanndar Stormpike