Varian Wrynn — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Varian Wrynn is a Warrior-only minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Varian Wrynn is a card with a hugely powerful effect. Cards that cost 10 Mana must have a huge impact on the board in order to see play, and Varian Wrynn certainly fits that description. If your deck plays a high Mana curve of minions, the potential value that can be gained from this card can easily exceed the 10 Mana casting cost. It should be noted that cards that are summoned into play using this card will not activate any Battlecry or similar effects.
In Constructed, Varian Wrynn can be played as one of the Legendary finisher options in high Mana cost Control Warrior decks. Although it can potentially summon minions such asinto play, lessening their overall value, the overall value of this card is extremely high.
Varian Wrynn is no longer available in Arena.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck
- Murloc Warlock Deck
- Switcheroo Priest Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Naga Fel Demon Hunter Deck
- Wild Only Cards