Varian Wrynn — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Varian Wrynn is a Warrior-only minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Varian Wrynn is a card with a hugely powerful effect. Cards that cost 10 Mana must have a huge impact on the board in order to see play, and Varian Wrynn certainly fits that description. If your deck plays a high Mana curve of minions, the potential value that can be gained from this card can easily exceed the 10 Mana casting cost. It should be noted that cards that are summoned into play using this card will not activate any Battlecry or similar effects.
In Constructed, Varian Wrynn can be played as one of the Legendary finisher options in high Mana cost Control Warrior decks. Although it can potentially summon minions such as Shieldmaiden into play, lessening their overall value, the overall value of this card is extremely high.
Varian Wrynn is no longer available in Arena.
- Galakrond Priest Hotfix: December 10th
- Descent of Dragons Update Notes
- Why Diablo 2 Still Holds Up After 20 Years - Book Excerpt
- List of Known Issues After the 16.0 Patch
- Hearthstone Update 16.0 Patch Notes
- Battlegrounds MMR Updates: December 5th
- All Descent of Dragons Cards Revealed
- BlizzCon Winning Cosplays Interview
- Tombs of Terror Reno Jackson
- A new RP-Realm Toy: The Craftily Crafted Mask
- Basic Druid Deck
- pre-release dod cards
- Aggro Tempo Mage
- Missing Cards
- Battlegrounds Strategy
- Arena Hunter Tier Lists