Table of Contents
Varian Wrynn is a Warrior-only minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Varian Wrynn is a card with a hugely powerful effect. Cards that cost 10 Mana must have a huge impact on the board in order to see play, and Varian Wrynn certainly fits that description. If your deck plays a high Mana curve of minions, the potential value that can be gained from this card can easily exceed the 10 Mana casting cost. It should be noted that cards that are summoned into play using this card will not activate any Battlecry or similar effects.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Varian Wrynn can be played as one of the Legendary finisher options in high Mana cost Control Warrior decks. Although it can potentially summon minions such as Shieldmaiden into play, lessening their overall value, the overall value of this card is extremely high.
Varian Wrynn is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists