Weapons Project — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Weapons Project is a Warrior-only spell. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Weapons Project is one of the few Project card from The Boomsday Project expansion that provides the same benefit for both players. The combination of a strong weapon and Armor gain makes the card a great tool against Aggro decks. As the card can also be used at your own discretion, the card can often be used while opponents have a weapon equipped or it can be followed up with weapon removal to minimise the effect of the card.
In Constructed, Weapons Project is a great tool for Control Warrior decks that can use the early weapon to control the board while providing minimal targets for opponents to attack with their own weapon.
In Arena, Weapons Project is a fairly weak card. As the effect of the card is symmetrical, it is generally not a good card. However, the weapon and Armor open up more combos and synergies as a Warrior compared to other classes.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Tombs of Terror Elise Starseeker
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Holy Paladin Deck
- Relic Demon Hunter Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck