Weapons Project — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Weapons Project is a Warrior-only spell. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Weapons Project is one of the few Project card from The Boomsday Project expansion that provides the same benefit for both players. The combination of a strong weapon and Armor gain makes the card a great tool against Aggro decks. As the card can also be used at your own discretion, the card can often be used while opponents have a weapon equipped or it can be followed up with weapon removal to minimise the effect of the card.
In Constructed, Weapons Project is a great tool for Control Warrior decks that can use the early weapon to control the board while providing minimal targets for opponents to attack with their own weapon.
In Arena, Weapons Project is a fairly weak card. As the effect of the card is symmetrical, it is generally not a good card. However, the weapon and Armor open up more combos and synergies as a Warrior compared to other classes.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck