Marin the Fox — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Marin the Fox is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Marin the Fox has very poor stats for the cost, but the eventual payoff is very powerful. There are four pieces of Awesome Loot available, and each is well suited to being in a Control deck.
In Constructed, Marin the Fox is suited to very slow Control decks. If the deck has a way to break the Treasure Chest on the turn it appears, then for 10 Mana and two cards you will get a 6/6 minion and an incredibly powerful spell. This means that Marin is best suited to Priest and Warrior decks, with Shadow Word: Pain both very good at dealing with the Chest on the turn it comes into play.and
Marin the Fox is a poor card in Arena. The effects available from the Treasure Chest are very powerful, but Marin's poor stats combined with the time required to break the Treasure Chest to fetch the Loot means that the card is not going to regain the tempo loss from being its poor stats. Furthermore, the prospect of having an 8 Mana card in hand all game makes Marin even less appealing.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List