Marin the Fox — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Marin the Fox is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Marin the Fox has very poor stats for the cost, but the eventual payoff is very powerful. There are four pieces of Awesome Loot available, and each is well suited to being in a Control deck.
In Constructed, Marin the Fox is suited to very slow Control decks. If the deck has a way to break the Treasure Chest on the turn it appears, then for 10 Mana and two cards you will get a 6/6 minion and an incredibly powerful spell. This means that Marin is best suited to Priest and Warrior decks, with Execute and Shadow Word: Pain both very good at dealing with the Chest on the turn it comes into play.
Marin the Fox is a poor card in Arena. The effects available from the Treasure Chest are very powerful, but Marin's poor stats combined with the time required to break the Treasure Chest to fetch the Loot means that the card is not going to regain the tempo loss from being its poor stats. Furthermore, the prospect of having an 8 Mana card in hand all game makes Marin even less appealing.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck