Cheap Magtheridon Totem Shaman Deck for Trial by Felfire Challenge
This cheap deck is tailored to beat the Magtheridon Challenge boss in the Trial by Felfire adventure.
The budget Totem Shaman is designed to make the most efficient use of the first 4 turns of the game in order to rush down Magtheridon. On turn 2 you should playor Hero Power in order to get a totem on the board. As a follow up you can then buff this totem further on turn 3 using cards like and .
On Turn 4 you should ideally use ato copy any Totems you have, using the weapon and a totem to take down the first . Alternatively, you can choose to play if you played a spell on Turn 3. If you had suboptimal plays on turns 2 and 3, you can alternatively choose not to trade on Turn 4 and instead simply develop your board further at the expense of taking 10 damage from the boss. From here on, regardless of which route you choose, you should be able to comfortably kill off 1 cube per turn as you continue to bolster your board, while using any remaining damage you have on board to rush down the boss.
- 25 Jun. 2020: Guide added.
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- High Profile Departures Amid Lawsuit
- Ex-Community Manager Nevalistis Talks About Her Experience at Blizzard
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2021 Earnings Call