Paragon of Light — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Paragon of Light is a Paladin-only minion. This card was introduced with The Witchwood and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
A 3 Mana 2/5 with Taunt and Lifesteal would be a incredibly powerful card, which makes Paragon of Light a tempting inclusion in any deck which can reliably add one Attack to its stat line. As Taunt and Lifesteal are defensive abilities, control decks seem like the natural home for Paragon of Light. However, aggro decks are typically much better suited to increasing the Attack of a minion.
Aggressive decks would rather play something which impacts the board more immediately on turn three (such as Void Ripper or ), while defensive decks will struggle to add one Attack this minion's body. This leaves Paragon of Light in an awkward position and without a home in current constructed decks.
A 3-Mana 2/5 is a reasonable stat line for any Arena deck in need of a 3-drop. Take Paragon of Light if you are ever in need of 3 drops, and take it highly if your deck already has several ways to increase a minion's Attack.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck