Paragon of Light — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Paragon of Light is a Paladin-only minion. This card can be obtained from The Witchwood packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
A 3 Mana 2/5 with Taunt and Lifesteal would be a incredibly powerful card, which makes Paragon of Light a tempting inclusion in any deck which can reliably add one Attack to its stat line. As Taunt and Lifesteal are defensive abilities, control decks seem like the natural home for Paragon of Light. However, aggro decks are typically much better suited to increasing the Attack of a minion.
Aggressive decks would rather play something which impacts the board more immediately on turn three (such as Void Ripper or Tar Creeper), while defensive decks will struggle to add one Attack this minion's body. This leaves Paragon of Light in an awkward position and without a home in current constructed decks.
A 3-Mana 2/5 is a reasonable stat line for any Arena deck in need of a 3-drop. Take Paragon of Light if you are ever in need of 3 drops, and take it highly if your deck already has several ways to increase a minion's Attack.
Decks with Paragon of Light
Quest Paladin Deck 1 weapon, 13 spells, 15 minions, 1 hero card
|14,140||Apr 16 2018|
- Hearthstone 17.2.2 Client Patch Now Live
- Hearthstone Balance Patch: Buffs & Nerfs Coming on Monday
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2020 Earnings Call: Shadowlands Still Planned for 2020
- Duplicate Cards in Season Rewards Chest
- Virtual Take Your Child to Work Day at Blizzard
- Nine Card Nerfs Are Coming Next Week
- Amazing Diablo 1 Trailer Remake With a Lot of New Footage
- 17.0.1 Server Hotfix
- Return of the Mechazod Brawl
- Dalaran Heist help please
- Tombs of Terror Sir Finley
- Tombs of Terror Brann Bronzebeard
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Highlander Hunter - Ashes of Outland April 2020 - Zeh's Rank 1 Legend
- Quest Warrior - Ashes of Outland April 2020 - Kibler's
- Aggro Egg Warrior - Ashes of Outland April 2020 - Zeeland's