Addled Grizzly — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Addled Grizzly is a Druid-only minion. This card was introduced with Whispers of the Old Gods and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Addled Grizzly is a fairly weak card. As with most cards like this, it can appear very beneficial at first but its poor stats make it far too difficult to stick to the board, meaning that it will rarely represent value overall.
2. Constructed Play
Addled Grizzly is usually a poor choice for Constructed but if you are to use it it fits best in a Beast-focused version of Druid where you are able to flood the board more effectively.
Addled Grizzly is no longer available in Arena.
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode 36
- Tavern Brawl: Brawl of Champions - Round One
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2018 Earnings Call & Layoffs
- Developer Insights: The Season of Rastakhan
- Activision Blizzard Layoffs to Be Announced Soon?
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #35
- Lunar New Year Event Extended By One Day
- Update 13.2: Card Nerfs, Lunar Festival, Season of Rastakhan
- Taunt Decks
- What has happened to this site?
- Rumble Run
- Missing Card ?
- My Gold to Buy Packs
- HSReplay Premium Worth it?
- Mage Dungeon Run
- Gonk OTK Druid should have Predatory Instincts!