Ancient of Lore — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Ancient of Lore is a Druid-only minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Ancient of Lore is a strong value minion. It will usually be used to draw cards to make sure that Druid decks do not run out of resources, but it can also be used to gain life against aggressive decks.
Ancient of Lore is nowhere near as much of a staple as it once was in Druid decks since it was nerfed in the Whispers of the Old Gods expansion. However, it is still a consideration for your deck as it can be used both to cycle deeper into your deck in order to maintain your initiative, or to stabilise in the late-game against aggressive decks by gaining life.
Ancient of Lore is a strong minion in the Arena. The combination of drawing a card and playing a sizable 5/5 body onto the board is a very powerful one, since usually, cards that allow you to draw will cause a significant drop in Tempo to do so.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck