Ancient of Lore — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Ancient of Lore is a Druid-only minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Ancient of Lore is a strong value minion. It will usually be used to draw cards to make sure that Druid decks do not run out of resources, but it can also be used to gain life against aggressive decks.
Ancient of Lore is nowhere near as much of a staple as it once was in Druid decks since it was nerfed in the Whispers of the Old Gods expansion. However, it is still a consideration for your deck as it can be used both to cycle deeper into your deck in order to maintain your initiative, or to stabilise in the late-game against aggressive decks by gaining life.
Ancient of Lore is a strong minion in the Arena. The combination of drawing a card and playing a sizable 5/5 body onto the board is a very powerful one, since usually, cards that allow you to draw will cause a significant drop in Tempo to do so.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck