Ancient of Lore — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Ancient of Lore is a Druid-only minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Ancient of Lore is a strong value minion. It will usually be used to draw cards to make sure that Druid decks do not run out of resources, but it can also be used to gain life against aggressive decks.
Ancient of Lore is nowhere near as much of a staple as it once was in Druid decks since it was nerfed in the Whispers of the Old Gods expansion. However, it is still a consideration for your deck as it can be used both to cycle deeper into your deck in order to maintain your initiative, or to stabilise in the late-game against aggressive decks by gaining life.
Ancient of Lore is a strong minion in the Arena. The combination of drawing a card and playing a sizable 5/5 body onto the board is a very powerful one, since usually, cards that allow you to draw will cause a significant drop in Tempo to do so.
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- Runestones - an accounting error?
- Dalaran Heist Mage Guide
- Dalaran Heist Priest Guide
- Battlegrounds Patches the Pirate
- Battlegrounds Vanndar Stormpike