Anodized Robo Cub
Table of Contents
Anodized Robo Cub is a Druid-only minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Anodized Robo Cub is a very versatile card. 2/3 or 3/2 are the preferred stats depending on the situation. Since this card is able to be either in reaction to these situations, and has the added bonus of Taunt, it is a very strong card.
2. Constructed Play
In Contructed, Anodized Robo Cub will work best in a Druid deck that aims to play a consistent curve of minions starting in the early game, or in a Mech synergy deck. In a more Ramp focused Druid deck, this card will be less appropriate since you will usually aim to play Wild Growth or Innervate on turn 2 instead.
Anodized Robo Cub is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists