Bite — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Bite is a Druid-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
4 Mana for 4 damage is poor value in comparison to most removal tools. Combine this with the fact that it is physical damage that cannot bypass Taunt and Bite ends up as a pretty poor removal option. Although the armour gain can be important in some situations, it is not important enough in most matchups to make up for the poor value of the card.
Bite is rarely seen in Constructed. It is outclassed by Swipe, and as removal tools, which leads to most Druid decks favouring these options instead.,
Bite is a fairly average card in Arena. Although it is sub-par removal, any removal option is fairly valuable in Arena, since the card pool becomes more and more diluted with minions as each expansion is released.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List