Bite — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Bite is a Druid-only spell. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
4 Mana for 4 damage is poor value in comparison to most removal tools. Combine this with the fact that it is physical damage that cannot bypass Taunt and Bite ends up as a pretty poor removal option. Although the armour gain can be important in some situations, it is not important enough in most matchups to make up for the poor value of the card.
Bite is a fairly average card in Arena. Although it is sub-par removal, any removal option is fairly valuable in Arena, since the card pool becomes more and more diluted with minions as each expansion is released.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List
- Deathrattle Demon Hunter Deck - Forged in the Barrens