Bite — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Bite is a Druid-only spell. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
4 Mana for 4 damage is poor value in comparison to most removal tools. Combine this with the fact that it is physical damage that cannot bypass Taunt and Bite ends up as a pretty poor removal option. Although the armour gain can be important in some situations, it is not important enough in most matchups to make up for the poor value of the card.
2. Constructed Play
Bite is a fairly average card in Arena. Although it is sub-par removal, any removal option is fairly valuable in Arena, since the card pool becomes more and more diluted with minions as each expansion is released.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Did Seeping Oozeling Just Receive A Post-Spoiler Buff?
- Silver Vanguard Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Lone Champion Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Seeping Oozeling Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Spiteful Summoner Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Black Friday Sales For Various Blizzard Games
- Zola the Gorgon Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Rummaging Kobold Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Something stupid like ...
- Aggro Paladin Deck List
- Toxin Cards
- Aggro Rogue Deck List
- Deck Request Thread
- Make it cheap #2 Budget Cannibal Warlock
- The Lich King
- Make it cheap #1 Budget Aggro Priest