Bite — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Bite is a Druid-only spell. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
4 Mana for 4 damage is poor value in comparison to most removal tools. Combine this with the fact that it is physical damage that cannot bypass Taunt and Bite ends up as a pretty poor removal option. Although the armour gain can be important in some situations, it is not important enough in most matchups to make up for the poor value of the card.
Bite is a fairly average card in Arena. Although it is sub-par removal, any removal option is fairly valuable in Arena, since the card pool becomes more and more diluted with minions as each expansion is released.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens