Table of Contents
Bite is a Druid-only spell. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
4 Mana for 4 damage is poor value in comparison to most removal tools. Combine this with the fact that it is physical damage that cannot bypass Taunt and Bite ends up as a pretty poor removal option. Although the armour gain can be important in some situations, it is not important enough in most matchups to make up for the poor value of the card.
2. Constructed Play
Bite is a fairly average card in Arena. Although it is sub-par removal, any removal option is fairly valuable in Arena, since the card pool becomes more and more diluted with minions as each expansion is released.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists