Claw — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Claw is a Druid-only spell. 2 copies of this card are given to you with the Basic set of the game. You receive a golden version of this card for reaching Level 32 and 34 with Druid. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Claw is a reasonable card for controlling the early threats of your opponent. However, it has recently been outclassed by Living Roots which is a much more versatile card, released in The Grand Tournament set. Living Roots can bypass Taunt, as well as receive a bonus from Spell Damage, and be used for the alternate purpose of generating a board presence, none of which can be achieved by Claw
Originally, Claw was viewed as a valid choice for a Druid deck looking to fight back against an aggressive meta. However, since more cards such as Darnassus Aspirant and Living Roots have been released, Claw has been relegated to the sidelines as there are better early-game options available.
Claw is a reasonable card in Arena. As mentioned, Claw was previously viewed as a valid card, but was forced out of the format as better options became available. Since you will not always be granted these perfect options in Arena, picking a Claw can still do a job for you in the early-game.
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2021 Earnings Call
- Blizzard's Head of Global Human Resources is No Longer with the Company
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2021 Financial Results Press Release
- New Leadership at Blizzard
- J. Allen Brack Game Maker's Notebook Interview From Just Before the Lawsuit
- A Look at the Activision Blizzard Walkout Protest
- Activision Blizzard Employees' Response to Bobby Kotick's Statement
- Hearthstone 21.0 Patch Notes
- Blackrock Blademaster Boss Guide
- Questline Mage
- Mother Shahraz Challenge
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Totemly Awesome!
- Lady Vashj
- to defeat supremus solo adventure
- All the cards wich destroy Supremes in felfire are now wild