Table of Contents
Claw is a Druid-only spell. 2 copies of this card are given to you with the Basic set of the game. You receive a golden version of this card for reaching Level 32 and 34 with Druid. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Claw is a reasonable card for controlling the early threats of your opponent. However, it has recently been outclassed by Living Roots which is a much more versatile card, released in The Grand Tournament set. Living Roots can bypass Taunt, as well as receive a bonus from Spell Damage, and be used for the alternate purpose of generating a board presence, none of which can be achieved by Claw
2. Constructed Play
Originally, Claw was viewed as a valid choice for a Druid deck looking to fight back against an aggressive meta. However, since more cards such as Darnassus Aspirant and Living Roots have been released, Claw has been relegated to the sidelines as there are better early-game options available.
Claw is a reasonable card in Arena. As mentioned, Claw was previously viewed as a valid card, but was forced out of the format as better options became available. Since you will not always be granted these perfect options in Arena, picking a Claw can still do a job for you in the early-game.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists