Claw — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Claw is a Druid-only spell. 2 copies of this card are given to you with the Basic set of the game. You receive a golden version of this card for reaching Level 32 and 34 with Druid. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Claw is a reasonable card for controlling the early threats of your opponent. However, it has recently been outclassed bywhich is a much more versatile card, released in The Grand Tournament set. Living Roots can bypass Taunt, as well as receive a bonus from Spell Damage, and be used for the alternate purpose of generating a board presence, none of which can be achieved by Claw
Originally, Claw was viewed as a valid choice for a Druid deck looking to fight back against an aggressive meta. However, since more cards such as Darnassus Aspirant and have been released, Claw has been relegated to the sidelines as there are better early-game options available.
Claw is a reasonable card in Arena. As mentioned, Claw was previously viewed as a valid card, but was forced out of the format as better options became available. Since you will not always be granted these perfect options in Arena, picking a Claw can still do a job for you in the early-game.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List