Druid of the Fang — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Druid of the Fang is a Druid-only minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Druid of the Fang is an interesting card that introduces the idea of Beast synergy to Druid, an effect that was previously only seen in Hunter. Despite this, there are still very few Druid exclusive Beasts to take advantage of, meaning this card can be difficult to use effectively.
In Constructed, Druid of the Fang will have to be run in a deck with multiple neutral Beasts to justify its inclusion.and are not enough on their own to enable the Battlecry often enough. It remains to be seen whether Beast Druid will be strong enough to compete.
Druid of the Fang is no longer available in Arena.
- Blizzard Working on an Unannounced Open-World RPG Shooter
- Global Battle.net Maintenance: October 6th
- Activision Blizzard Reaches Agreement with the EEOC
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Lady Vashj
- Face Hunter
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge