Druid of the Fang — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Druid of the Fang is a Druid-only minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Druid of the Fang is an interesting card that introduces the idea of Beast synergy to Druid, an effect that was previously only seen in Hunter. Despite this, there are still very few Druid exclusive Beasts to take advantage of, meaning this card can be difficult to use effectively.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Druid of the Fang will have to be run in a deck with multiple neutral Beasts to justify its inclusion. Druid of the Claw and Power of the Wild are not enough on their own to enable the Battlecry often enough. It remains to be seen whether Beast Druid will be strong enough to compete.
Druid of the Fang is no longer available in Arena.
4. Wild Decks with Druid of the Fang
Cheap Wild Aggro Beast Druid Deck 14 spells, 16 minions
|1,000||Aug 04 2017|
- Four New Collectible Blizzard Books Coming This Fall
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode 33
- Blizzard Survey Asks: "Would You Continue Playing Hearthstone if There Were No Tournaments"
- Bungie Regains Publishing Rights for Destiny
- Tavern Brawl: Old and New
- January Update: Arena and Rumble Run Changes
- New Wild Bundle Available With 40 Card Packs From Past Expansions
- Ben Brode's Second Dinner Working on a Marvel Game
- Meme worthy game. (Tess)
- Whizbang the Wonderful
- Thanks Icy Veins
- OTK Mage
- Puzzle Lab's Dr. Boom's Puzzles
- Is the game dying?
- Rumble Run
- Rumble Run Zul'jin