Druid of the Fang — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Druid of the Fang is a Druid-only minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Druid of the Fang is an interesting card that introduces the idea of Beast synergy to Druid, an effect that was previously only seen in Hunter. Despite this, there are still very few Druid exclusive Beasts to take advantage of, meaning this card can be difficult to use effectively.
In Constructed, Druid of the Fang will have to be run in a deck with multiple neutral Beasts to justify its inclusion.and are not enough on their own to enable the Battlecry often enough. It remains to be seen whether Beast Druid will be strong enough to compete.
Druid of the Fang is no longer available in Arena.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens