Druid of the Fang
Table of Contents
Druid of the Fang is a Druid-only minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Druid of the Fang is an interesting card that introduces the idea of Beast synergy to Druid, an effect that was previously only seen in Hunter. Despite this, there are still very few Druid exclusive Beasts to take advantage of, meaning this card can be difficult to use effectively.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Druid of the Fang will have to be run in a deck with multiple neutral Beasts to justify its inclusion. Druid of the Claw and Power of the Wild are not enough on their own to enable the Battlecry often enough. It remains to be seen whether Beast Druid will be strong enough to compete.
Druid of the Fang is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists