Druid of the Fang — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Druid of the Fang is a Druid-only minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Druid of the Fang is an interesting card that introduces the idea of Beast synergy to Druid, an effect that was previously only seen in Hunter. Despite this, there are still very few Druid exclusive Beasts to take advantage of, meaning this card can be difficult to use effectively.
In Constructed, Druid of the Fang will have to be run in a deck with multiple neutral Beasts to justify its inclusion. Druid of the Claw and Power of the Wild are not enough on their own to enable the Battlecry often enough. It remains to be seen whether Beast Druid will be strong enough to compete.
Druid of the Fang is no longer available in Arena.
Decks with Druid of the Fang
Cheap Wild Aggro Beast Druid Deck 14 spells, 16 minions
|1,000||Aug 04 2017|
- Introducing Icy Wiki
- Diablo 2 4K60 Upscaled Gameplay: 4 Acts Sorceress
- Activision Blizzard CFO Optimistic About Diablo Immortal
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2020 Financial Report
- Old Diablo 2: Lord of Destruction Trailer Upscaled to 4K
- Blizzard at Gamescom 2020
- New Very Funny Diablo 2 Carbot Animations Series: Diablols 2
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Soul Demon Hunter
- Illidan Stormrage
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Zoo Warlock
- Lady Vashj
- Basic Priest Deck
- OTK Miracle Mage Deck - Scholomance Academy August 2020 - Dog's Legend