Duskfallen Aviana — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Duskfallen Aviana is a Druid-only minion. This card was introduced with from The Witchwood and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Duskfallen Aviana is a high-risk card that can offer a huge advantage under the correct conditions. The effect of the card affects both players and as a result offers a huge tempo advantage to opponent and also provides them with the opportunity to remove the card before you can benefit from its effect. However, if it survives until your turn, there are many high-Cost Druid cards that will provide you with an advantage when played for free.
Duskfallen Aviana could be considered for Combo Druid or Ramp Druid decks that rely on high-Cost cards, however, in general the card is far too risky for serious competitive play.
In Arena, Duskfallen Aviana is a terrible card. The effect of the card offers a huge tempo advantage to opponents and the fairly average 5-drop stats do not justify the risks associated with that card.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck