Duskfallen Aviana — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Duskfallen Aviana is a Druid-only minion. This card can be obtained from The Witchwood packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Duskfallen Aviana is a high-risk card that can offer a huge advantage under the correct conditions. The effect of the card affects both players and as a result offers a huge tempo advantage to opponent and also provides them with the opportunity to remove the card before you can benefit from its effect. However, if it survives until your turn, there are many high-Cost Druid cards that will provide you with an advantage when played for free.
2. Constructed Play
Duskfallen Aviana could be considered for Combo Druid or Ramp Druid decks that rely on high-Cost cards, however, in general the card is far too risky for serious competitive play.
In Arena, Duskfallen Aviana is a terrible card. The effect of the card offers a huge tempo advantage to opponents and the fairly average 5-drop stats do not justify the risks associated with that card.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Stargazer Luna Revealed from The Boomsday Project
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #20
- The Boomsday Pre-Orders & Minion Type Changes Now Available
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: The Boomsday Project [Updated]
- Tavern Talk #2: Past and New Heroes, Balance Frequency, Community Card Art
- Hearthstone Public Gathering Spot Teaser
- Upcoming Minion Type Adjustments
- July 2018 Ranked Play Season: Lightforged Card Back
- Boomsday Project Hub
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Is the game dying?
- Token Druid
- Even Warrior
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Big Spell Mage
- Recruit Warrior