Evolving Spores — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Evolving Spores is a Druid-only spell. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Evolving Spores is a card designed to significantly bolster strong board positions to overwhelm opponents. However, due to the high Cost of the card, it is unlikely to offer much value unless you are already dominating the board, making this a fairly weak card overall.
In Constructed, Evolving Spores is a fairly weak card overall. It is only worth considering in Token Druid decks and even then there are much cheaper alternatives available such as Mark of the Lotus and Power of the Wild.
Evolving Spores is a very poor card in Arena as you are almost never going have more than a couple of minions in play unless you are already dominating the game.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck