Evolving Spores — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Evolving Spores is a Druid-only spell. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro packs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Evolving Spores is a card designed to significantly bolster strong board positions to overwhelm opponents. However, due to the high Cost of the card, it is unlikely to offer much value unless you are already dominating the board, making this a fairly weak card overall.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Evolving Spores is a fairly weak card overall. It is only worth considering in Token Druid decks and even then there are much cheaper alternatives available such as Mark of the Lotus and Power of the Wild.
Evolving Spores is a very poor card in Arena as you are almost never going have more than a couple of minions in play unless you are already dominating the game.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #25
- Check out What's Coming up in the Next Few Months
- Tavern Brawl: Pick a Hand, Any Hand
- HGG Cheer: Win a Card Back, Packs & Twitch Emotes
- BlizzCon Virtual Ticket, Goody Bag, Mobile App, More
- Special Event: Rise for Days of the Frozen Throne!
- September 2018 Ranked Play Season - On the Level
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #24
- Basic Shaman Deck
- Hearthstone Hunter Spells, Minions, and Weapons
- Malygos Rogue
- Puzzle Lab's Lethal Puzzles
- Arena Priest Tier Lists
- Monster Hunt Progress Thread
- Secret Paladin Wild