Evolving Spores — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Evolving Spores is a Druid-only spell. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Evolving Spores is a card designed to significantly bolster strong board positions to overwhelm opponents. However, due to the high Cost of the card, it is unlikely to offer much value unless you are already dominating the board, making this a fairly weak card overall.
In Constructed, Evolving Spores is a fairly weak card overall. It is only worth considering in Token Druid decks and even then there are much cheaper alternatives available such as Mark of the Lotus and .
Evolving Spores is a very poor card in Arena as you are almost never going have more than a couple of minions in play unless you are already dominating the game.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck