Evolving Spores — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Evolving Spores is a Druid-only spell. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Evolving Spores is a card designed to significantly bolster strong board positions to overwhelm opponents. However, due to the high Cost of the card, it is unlikely to offer much value unless you are already dominating the board, making this a fairly weak card overall.
In Constructed, Evolving Spores is a fairly weak card overall. It is only worth considering in Token Druid decks and even then there are much cheaper alternatives available such as Mark of the Lotus and Power of the Wild.
Evolving Spores is a very poor card in Arena as you are almost never going have more than a couple of minions in play unless you are already dominating the game.
- Ranked Mode Overhaul Matchmaking FAQ
- The Best WarCraft Meme(s) of All Time
- Hearthstone 17.0 Update Hotfix Schedule
- Blizzard Sending Out Classic Burning Crusade Character Creation Surveys
- Diablo Community Manager Nevalistis Leaves Blizzard
- Free Decks for Returning Players Clarifications
- Ashes of Outland: 17.0 Patch Notes
- Save the Dates: What's Happening in Hearthstone Until Ashes of Outland Is Released
- Return of the Mechazod Brawl
- Control Priest
- Galakrond Zoo Warlock
- Why am I losing?
- Dragon Hunter
- Reno Mage Deck - Galakrond's Awakening 2020 - PapaJason's Top 50 Legend
- Highlander Galakrond Rogue Deck - Galakrond's Awakening February 2020 - Jambre's Rank 4 Legend
- Battlegrounds Strategy