Fatespinner — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Fatespinner is a Druid-only minion. This card can be obtained from Knights of the Frozen Throne packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Fatespinner was introduced in the Knights of the Frozen Throne expansion and brought with it the new mechanic of a secret Deathrattle. Although Fatespinner's stats are poor for its casting cost, it brings much needed AoE to the Druid class. The element of choice with the Deathrattle opens up many options for deckbuilders.
2. Constructed Play
Druid has lacked good AoE spells in constructed play since the beginning of the game. Although Starfall has sometimes been playable, Fatespinner seems to be a significant upgrade. The minion buff will be useful in decks that go wide, such as Aggro Druid. Not only is the 5/3 body a threat to go face, but opponents will want to kill off any minions that might be buffed before killing the Fatespinner. This presents a difficult problem for those opponents.
Fatespinner is a good card in Arena. The Deathrattle's versatility means that it can be used as both a comeback mechanism, and a way to victory when already in front. With five Attack, it is likely that your opponent will have to deal with this immediately, meaning that you will often get Deathrattle that you require sooner rather than later.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Dean Ayala on The Witchwood And Other Topics
- Two New Echo Cards Revealed In Hearthside Chat
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #12
- The Witchwood Full Spoiler Schedule
- "New Year Of The Raven" Party Will Reward Packs With Each Daily Quest
- Ben Brode Answers Community Questions In Video For WIRED
- Enrage Keyword To Be Replaced By "While Damaged"
- More Witchwood Spoilers Coming March 26th, Set Likely To Release April 12th
- Big Priest Deck List
- The Lich King
- Fairly new, need deck help
- Pre-Order Question
- Help me build this warrior
- Silver Hand Paladin Deck List
- Witchwood Worth it?
- The Witchwood Expansion Hub