Starfall — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Starfall is a Druid-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Starfall is a slow removal card that can be excellent in the right situation, but mostly it is over-costed when compared to other similar cards like Fireball or Consecration. It provides a board sweep in combination with Poison Seeds, but this combo is rarely used.
Starfall is rarely seen in Constructed decks since it is outclassed in most situations by Swipe. In extremely slow Control Druid decks that aim to win the game through fatigue, it is often included alongside Poison Seeds as an emergency board clear.
Starfall is a strong card in Arena. Although Swipe is generally a superior card, you will not always be guaranteed to pick up the copies of Swipe that you would like, meaning Starfall functions as a strong alternative.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck