Starfall — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Starfall is a Druid-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Starfall is a slow removal card that can be excellent in the right situation, but mostly it is over-costed when compared to other similar cards like Poison Seeds, but this combo is rarely used.or . It provides a board sweep in combination with
Starfall is rarely seen in Constructed decks since it is outclassed in most situations by Swipe. In extremely slow Control Druid decks that aim to win the game through fatigue, it is often included alongside Poison Seeds as an emergency board clear.
Starfall is a strong card in Arena. Although Swipe is generally a superior card, you will not always be guaranteed to pick up the copies of Swipe that you would like, meaning Starfall functions as a strong alternative.
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- NetEase Responds to Blizzard Licensing Agreement Expiration
- Most Blizzard Game Services to Be Suspended in China on January 23rd
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Big Beast Hunter Deck
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck