Starfall — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Starfall is a Druid-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Starfall is a slow removal card that can be excellent in the right situation, but mostly it is over-costed when compared to other similar cards like Poison Seeds, but this combo is rarely used.or . It provides a board sweep in combination with
Starfall is rarely seen in Constructed decks since it is outclassed in most situations by Swipe. In extremely slow Control Druid decks that aim to win the game through fatigue, it is often included alongside Poison Seeds as an emergency board clear.
Starfall is a strong card in Arena. Although Swipe is generally a superior card, you will not always be guaranteed to pick up the copies of Swipe that you would like, meaning Starfall functions as a strong alternative.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List