Starfall — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Starfall is a Druid-only spell. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Starfall is a slow removal card that can be excellent in the right situation, but mostly it is over-costed when compared to other similar cards like Poison Seeds, but this combo is rarely used.or . It provides a board sweep in combination with
Starfall is rarely seen in Constructed decks since it is outclassed in most situations by Swipe. In extremely slow Control Druid decks that aim to win the game through fatigue, it is often included alongside Poison Seeds as an emergency board clear.
Starfall is a strong card in Arena. Although Swipe is generally a superior card, you will not always be guaranteed to pick up the copies of Swipe that you would like, meaning Starfall functions as a strong alternative.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck