Table of Contents
Starfall is a Druid-only spell. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Starfall is a slow removal card that can be excellent in the right situation, but mostly it is over-costed when compared to other similar cards like Fireball or Consecration. It provides a board sweep in combination with Poison Seeds, but this combo is rarely used.
2. Constructed Play
Starfall is rarely seen in Constructed decks since it is outclassed in most situations by Swipe. In extremely slow Control Druid decks that aim to win the game through fatigue, it is often included alongside Poison Seeds as an emergency board clear.
Starfall is a strong card in Arena. Although Swipe is generally a superior card, you will not always be guaranteed to pick up the copies of Swipe that you would like, meaning Starfall functions as a strong alternative.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists