Gloom Stag — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Gloom Stag is a Druid-only minion. This card was introduced with from The Witchwood and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Gloom Stag is a powerful Druid card designed for decks that only use odd-Cost cards. If the Battlecry effect is activated, this card is an extremely powerful 4/8 Taunt minion for just 5 Mana.
Gloom Stag is a niche 5-drop aimed at Druid decks that only use odd-Cost cards in order to take advantage of Baku the Mooneater.
In Arena, Gloom Stag is a fairly weak card. It is incredibly unlikely you will only have odd-Cost cards in your Arena deck and 2/6 stats on their own are weak for a 5 Mana minion.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck