Greedy Sprite — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Greedy Sprite is a Druid-only minion. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Greedy Sprite is a card that is better than the sum of its parts. The inherent value of the card is quite low due to the delayed speed of the ramp compared to most ramp cards, which are immediate. The 3/1 body is also significantly below the usual stats for a 3-drop card. However, it does have good synergy with recruit cards such as Oaken Summons, and so does see some play.
In Constructed play, Greedy Sprite sees play alongside Oaken Summons and Guild Recruiter in Recruit Druid. It also serves as more consistency in Ramp Druid decks, which need as much extra Mana as they can get their hands on. With the huge amount of Ramp available in such decks, Druid is able to play huge minions very early in the game.
In Arena, Greedy Sprite is an average card. The 3/1 body will get pinged to death too often to make the raw stats worth the 3 Mana, and the ramp is not valuable enough on its own. The combination of the two makes the card playable, but uninspiring.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck