Greedy Sprite — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Greedy Sprite is a Druid-only minion. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Greedy Sprite is a card that is better than the sum of its parts. The inherent value of the card is quite low due to the delayed speed of the ramp compared to most ramp cards, which are immediate. The 3/1 body is also significantly below the usual stats for a 3-drop card. However, it does have good synergy with recruit cards such as Oaken Summons, and so does see some play.
In Constructed play, Greedy Sprite sees play alongside Oaken Summons and Guild Recruiter in Recruit Druid. It also serves as more consistency in Ramp Druid decks, which need as much extra Mana as they can get their hands on. With the huge amount of Ramp available in such decks, Druid is able to play huge minions very early in the game.
In Arena, Greedy Sprite is an average card. The 3/1 body will get pinged to death too often to make the raw stats worth the 3 Mana, and the ramp is not valuable enough on its own. The combination of the two makes the card playable, but uninspiring.
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- NetEase Responds to Blizzard Licensing Agreement Expiration
- Most Blizzard Game Services to Be Suspended in China on January 23rd
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Big Beast Hunter Deck
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck