Oaken Summons — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Oaken Summons is a Druid-only spell. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Oaken Summons is a subtle but powerful tool in Druid decks with only a few minions. It is best used to get your 4-drops more consistently on curve, and to gain 6 Armor in the process. As a nice by-product of this, you thin your deck slightly, which makes the rest of the game a little more consistent. The downside is that if you draw your minions before the summons, then it is a very poor card. You will therefore need to include enough 4-drops in your deck to make sure that this is a rare event. If Ironwood Golem is in your deck, the Summons can fulfill the 3 or more Armor criteria on the Golem as it brings it into play.
When building a Constructed deck around Oaken Summons, the best use of the card is to fetch one of very few 4-drops in the deck. For instance, Quest Druid plays the Summons with Cursed Disciple as its only 4-drop, which can help to advance the Jungle Giants Quest. In other decks, especially ones which use Jade cards to generate early minions, synergy with and Ironwood Golem can make the Summons a playable card.
In Arena, Oaken Summons is a very poor card. There will usually be enough 1 and 2 Mana minions in your deck that it will not represent enough value to be worthy of inclusion.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck