Grizzled Guardian — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Grizzled Guardian is a Druid-only minion. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Grizzled Guardian is a card that can potentially Recruit 8 Mana worth of minions in addition to itself. Although the minions Recruited can be less than 4 Mana, it is very easy for Druids to forgo early-game minions, which lowers the variance of this card.
In Constructed, Grizzled Guardian can be considered in Midrange Druid decks. Not only does the card potentially represent a large board presence, but as Recruited minions are removed from the deck it also helps boost the consistency of future draws.
In Arena, Grizzled Guardian is a below-average card. It is important to have a strong Mana curve in Arena, which greatly increases the chance of Recruiting minions that cost less than 4 Mana, greatly reducing the strength of the card.
- Galakrond Priest Hotfix: December 10th
- Descent of Dragons Update Notes
- Why Diablo 2 Still Holds Up After 20 Years - Book Excerpt
- List of Known Issues After the 16.0 Patch
- Hearthstone Update 16.0 Patch Notes
- Battlegrounds MMR Updates: December 5th
- All Descent of Dragons Cards Revealed
- BlizzCon Winning Cosplays Interview
- Tombs of Terror Reno Jackson
- A new RP-Realm Toy: The Craftily Crafted Mask
- Basic Druid Deck
- pre-release dod cards
- Aggro Tempo Mage
- Missing Cards
- Battlegrounds Strategy
- Arena Hunter Tier Lists