Grizzled Guardian — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Grizzled Guardian is a Druid-only minion. This card can be obtained from Kobolds & Catacombs packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Grizzled Guardian is a card that can potentially Recruit 8 Mana worth of minions in addition to itself. Although the minions Recruited can be less than 4 Mana, it is very easy for Druids to forgo early-game minions, which lowers the variance of this card.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Grizzled Guardian can be considered in Midrange Druid decks. Not only does the card potentially represent a large board presence, but as Recruited minions are removed from the deck it also helps boost the consistency of future draws.
In Arena, Grizzled Guardian is a below-average card. It is important to have a strong Mana curve in Arena, which greatly increases the chance of Recruiting minions that cost less than 4 Mana, greatly reducing the strength of the card.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- This Week's Tavern Brawl: A Witchy Recipe
- Shudderwock Animation Speed & Battlecry Cap to Be Fixed Soon
- Ben Brode Leaves Blizzard
- Hearthside Chat: Monster Hunt
- Blizzard Balance Gifting Now Available
- Ben Brode Answers Unsolved Hearthstone Mysteries
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #14
- What's the Move #21 - Azari Incoming!
- Primalfin totem vs Baku Paladin
- Dungeon Runs
- Competitive Concedestone
- Mad Magician
- Hearthstone Shaman Spells, Minions, and Weapons
- Basic Warrior Deck
- Spiteful Druid Archetype
- The art of free to play