Grizzled Guardian — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Grizzled Guardian is a Druid-only minion. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Grizzled Guardian is a card that can potentially Recruit 8 Mana worth of minions in addition to itself. Although the minions Recruited can be less than 4 Mana, it is very easy for Druids to forgo early-game minions, which lowers the variance of this card.
In Constructed, Grizzled Guardian can be considered in Midrange Druid decks. Not only does the card potentially represent a large board presence, but as Recruited minions are removed from the deck it also helps boost the consistency of future draws.
In Arena, Grizzled Guardian is a below-average card. It is important to have a strong Mana curve in Arena, which greatly increases the chance of Recruiting minions that cost less than 4 Mana, greatly reducing the strength of the card.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck