Grizzled Guardian — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Grizzled Guardian is a Druid-only minion. This card can be obtained from Kobolds & Catacombs packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Grizzled Guardian is a card that can potentially Recruit 8 Mana worth of minions in addition to itself. Although the minions Recruited can be less than 4 Mana, it is very easy for Druids to forgo early-game minions, which lowers the variance of this card.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Grizzled Guardian can be considered in Midrange Druid decks. Not only does the card potentially represent a large board presence, but as Recruited minions are removed from the deck it also helps boost the consistency of future draws.
In Arena, Grizzled Guardian is a below-average card. It is important to have a strong Mana curve in Arena, which greatly increases the chance of Recruiting minions that cost less than 4 Mana, greatly reducing the strength of the card.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Check out What's Coming up in the Next Few Months
- Tavern Brawl: Pick a Hand, Any Hand
- HGG Cheer: Win a Card Back, Packs & Twitch Emotes
- BlizzCon Virtual Ticket, Goody Bag, Mobile App, More
- Special Event: Rise for Days of the Frozen Throne!
- September 2018 Ranked Play Season - On the Level
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #24
- Tavern Brawl: Double Deathrattler Battler - Standard
- Basic Shaman Deck
- Hearthstone Hunter Spells, Minions, and Weapons
- Malygos Rogue
- Puzzle Lab's Lethal Puzzles
- Arena Priest Tier Lists
- Monster Hunt Progress Thread
- Secret Paladin Wild