Ironwood Golem — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Ironwood Golem is a Druid-only minion. This card can be obtained from Kobolds & Catacombs packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Ironwood Golem offers a decently sized Taunt minion in exchange for a big, but not insurmountable downsinde. If placed in a defensive deck, the ability to attack is not quite as necessary, although it is always important to be able to choose which opposing minion your defenders trade into. In such decks, Oaken Summons can be used to fetch the Golem, and also give you the Armor required to allow the Golem to be able to attack.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed play, Ironwood Golem is often played alongside Oaken Summons as the Summons negates the downside while bringing the Golem into play at no extra cost. This combo is usually played in decks which require some defense against Aggro while they set up their win conditions.
Ironwood Golem is a reasonable card in Arena. Although it cannot usually attack, it has a big enough board presence when played on curve to make life awkward for your opponent.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #25
- Check out What's Coming up in the Next Few Months
- Tavern Brawl: Pick a Hand, Any Hand
- HGG Cheer: Win a Card Back, Packs & Twitch Emotes
- BlizzCon Virtual Ticket, Goody Bag, Mobile App, More
- Special Event: Rise for Days of the Frozen Throne!
- September 2018 Ranked Play Season - On the Level
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #24
- Basic Shaman Deck
- Hearthstone Hunter Spells, Minions, and Weapons
- Malygos Rogue
- Puzzle Lab's Lethal Puzzles
- Arena Priest Tier Lists
- Monster Hunt Progress Thread
- Secret Paladin Wild