Ironwood Golem — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Ironwood Golem is a Druid-only minion. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Ironwood Golem offers a decently sized Taunt minion in exchange for a big, but not insurmountable downsinde. If placed in a defensive deck, the ability to attack is not quite as necessary, although it is always important to be able to choose which opposing minion your defenders trade into. In such decks, Oaken Summons can be used to fetch the Golem, and also give you the Armor required to allow the Golem to be able to attack.
In Constructed play, Ironwood Golem is often played alongside Oaken Summons as the Summons negates the downside while bringing the Golem into play at no extra cost. This combo is usually played in decks which require some defense against Aggro while they set up their win conditions.
Ironwood Golem is a reasonable card in Arena. Although it cannot usually attack, it has a big enough board presence when played on curve to make life awkward for your opponent.
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- NetEase Responds to Blizzard Licensing Agreement Expiration
- Most Blizzard Game Services to Be Suspended in China on January 23rd
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Big Beast Hunter Deck
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck