Ironwood Golem — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Ironwood Golem is a Druid-only minion. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Ironwood Golem offers a decently sized Taunt minion in exchange for a big, but not insurmountable downsinde. If placed in a defensive deck, the ability to attack is not quite as necessary, although it is always important to be able to choose which opposing minion your defenders trade into. In such decks, Oaken Summons can be used to fetch the Golem, and also give you the Armor required to allow the Golem to be able to attack.
In Constructed play, Ironwood Golem is often played alongside Oaken Summons as the Summons negates the downside while bringing the Golem into play at no extra cost. This combo is usually played in decks which require some defense against Aggro while they set up their win conditions.
Ironwood Golem is a reasonable card in Arena. Although it cannot usually attack, it has a big enough board presence when played on curve to make life awkward for your opponent.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List