Ironwood Golem — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Ironwood Golem is a Druid-only minion. This card can be obtained from Kobolds & Catacombs packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Ironwood Golem offers a decently sized Taunt minion in exchange for a big, but not insurmountable downsinde. If placed in a defensive deck, the ability to attack is not quite as necessary, although it is always important to be able to choose which opposing minion your defenders trade into. In such decks, Oaken Summons can be used to fetch the Golem, and also give you the Armor required to allow the Golem to be able to attack.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed play, Ironwood Golem is often played alongside Oaken Summons as the Summons negates the downside while bringing the Golem into play at no extra cost. This combo is usually played in decks which require some defense against Aggro while they set up their win conditions.
Ironwood Golem is a reasonable card in Arena. Although it cannot usually attack, it has a big enough board presence when played on curve to make life awkward for your opponent.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- PC Gamer Reveals Three Treant-Themed Druid Cards
- Three Exciting Cards Revealed In Hearthside Chat With Peter Whalen
- This Week's Tavern Brawl: Ragnaros' Fire Festival!
- Annoy-o-Module Card Reveal
- The Boomsday Project Full Spoiler Schedule
- Magnetic Hearthside Chat Shows Off New Mechanic, Reveals Four New Cards
- The Midsummer Fire Festival Has Returned
- Menacing Nimbus Card Reveal
- Zoo Warlock
- Control Mage
- Boomsday Project Hub
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Is the game dying?
- Token Druid
- Even Warrior
- Tracker Monster Hunter