Table of Contents
Jade Behemoth is a Druid-only minion. This card can be obtained from Mean Streets of Gadgetzan packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Jade Behemoth is a strong taunt for Druid that synergises with decks aiming to summon many Jade Golems. Each Jade Golem you summon gains Attack and Health equal to the total number of Jade Golems you have summoned during that game. Jade Behemoth is a great tool for slowing down aggressive decks, which Jade Golems are naturally weak against.
2. Constructed Play
Jade Behemoth is a strong defensive card for Jade Golem decks. However, outside of these decks, there are many better Taunt options that Druid has access to.
In Arena, Jade Behemoth is a great card. It has a lot of potential if you are able to pick up any other Jade Golem cards in your draft, while even the worst case scenario of getting a 3/6 and 1/1 minion for 6 Mana is completely reasonable.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- HCT Summer Championship 2017 Results
- Amsterdam Will Be The Venue of The 2017 HCT World Championship
- Upcoming Hearthstone Game Mechanics Update
- Tavern Brawl: Spellbook Duel
- BlizzCon 2017: All In-Game Rewards
- New Warlock Hero Soon Available From Fireside Gatherings
- Top Hearthstone Players for September 2017
- Whats the Move? #3 - Improving at Hearthstone One Play at a Time
- Advice on a New Deck
- Lord Marrowgar
- Control Warrior Deck List
- Blood Queen Lana'thel
- Jade Druid Deck List
- The Marsh Queen Hunter Quest Standard
- Time Warp Quest Mage Deck List
- Lady Deathwhisper