Jade Behemoth — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Jade Behemoth is a Druid-only minion. This card was introduced with Mean Streets of Gadgetzan and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Jade Behemoth is a strong taunt for Druid that synergises with decks aiming to summon many Jade Golems. Each Jade Golem you summon gains Attack and Health equal to the total number of Jade Golems you have summoned during that game. Jade Behemoth is a great tool for slowing down aggressive decks, which Jade Golems are naturally weak against.
2. Constructed Play
Jade Behemoth is a strong defensive card for Jade Golem decks. However, outside of these decks, there are many better Taunt options that Druid has access to.
Jade Behemoth is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Mr. Yagut's Rank #1 Legend Jade Druid Deck
- Armor Jade Druid Deck
- Post Nerf Jade Druid Deck
- Senfglas' Rank #1 Legend Jade Druid
- Budget Jade Druid Deck
- Always Lucky's Rank 1 Legend Jade Druid Deck
- The Lich King Druid Deck
- Zalae's Rank 1 Legend Jade Druid Deck
- Lord Marrowgar Cheap Jade Druid Deck
- Stan Cifka's Anti-Aggro Jade Druid Deck
- Xixo's Curator Jade Druid Deck
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #25
- Check out What's Coming up in the Next Few Months
- Tavern Brawl: Pick a Hand, Any Hand
- HGG Cheer: Win a Card Back, Packs & Twitch Emotes
- BlizzCon Virtual Ticket, Goody Bag, Mobile App, More
- Special Event: Rise for Days of the Frozen Throne!
- September 2018 Ranked Play Season - On the Level
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #24
- Basic Shaman Deck
- Hearthstone Hunter Spells, Minions, and Weapons
- Malygos Rogue
- Puzzle Lab's Lethal Puzzles
- Arena Priest Tier Lists
- Monster Hunt Progress Thread
- Secret Paladin Wild