Jade Behemoth — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Jade Behemoth is a Druid-only minion. This card can be obtained from Mean Streets of Gadgetzan packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Jade Behemoth is a strong taunt for Druid that synergises with decks aiming to summon many Jade Golems. Each Jade Golem you summon gains Attack and Health equal to the total number of Jade Golems you have summoned during that game. Jade Behemoth is a great tool for slowing down aggressive decks, which Jade Golems are naturally weak against.
2. Constructed Play
Jade Behemoth is a strong defensive card for Jade Golem decks. However, outside of these decks, there are many better Taunt options that Druid has access to.
In Arena, Jade Behemoth is a great card. It has a lot of potential if you are able to pick up any other Jade Golem cards in your draft, while even the worst case scenario of getting a 3/6 and 1/1 minion for 6 Mana is completely reasonable.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Mr. Yagut's Rank #1 Legend Jade Druid Deck
- Armor Jade Druid Deck
- Post Nerf Jade Druid Deck
- Senfglas' Rank #1 Legend Jade Druid
- Budget Jade Druid Deck
- Always Lucky's Rank 1 Legend Jade Druid Deck
- The Lich King Druid Deck
- Zalae's Rank 1 Legend Jade Druid Deck
- Lord Marrowgar Cheap Jade Druid Deck
- Stan Cifka's Anti-Aggro Jade Druid Deck
- Xixo's Curator Jade Druid Deck
- Dean Ayala on The Witchwood And Other Topics
- Two New Echo Cards Revealed In Hearthside Chat
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #12
- The Witchwood Full Spoiler Schedule
- "New Year Of The Raven" Party Will Reward Packs With Each Daily Quest
- Ben Brode Answers Community Questions In Video For WIRED
- Enrage Keyword To Be Replaced By "While Damaged"
- More Witchwood Spoilers Coming March 26th, Set Likely To Release April 12th
- Big Priest Deck List
- The Lich King
- Fairly new, need deck help
- Pre-Order Question
- Help me build this warrior
- Silver Hand Paladin Deck List
- Witchwood Worth it?
- The Witchwood Expansion Hub