Jade Behemoth — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Jade Behemoth is a Druid-only minion. This card was introduced with Mean Streets of Gadgetzan and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Jade Behemoth is a strong taunt for Druid that synergises with decks aiming to summon many Jade Golems. Each Jade Golem you summon gains Attack and Health equal to the total number of Jade Golems you have summoned during that game. Jade Behemoth is a great tool for slowing down aggressive decks, which Jade Golems are naturally weak against.
Jade Behemoth is a strong defensive card for Jade Golem decks. However, outside of these decks, there are many better Taunt options that Druid has access to.
Jade Behemoth is no longer available in Arena.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Hearthstone Rend Blackhand
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List