Giant Anaconda — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Giant Anaconda is a Druid-only minion. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro packs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Giant Anaconda is a very weak minion with a powerful effect. Giant Anaconda is almost guaranteed to summon a big threat from your hand, as it only targets minions with 5 or more Attack. The card can also be used to great gimmicky strategies that aim to summon powerful minions like Y'Shaarj, Rage Unbound much sooner than otherwise possible.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Giant Anaconda is a good fit into decks that aim to complete Jungle Giants as it counts as 2 minions for the Quest due to its Deathrattle effect.
Giant Anaconda is a weak card in Arena. A 7-Mana 5/3 minion is abysmal and most Arena decks will contain very cards that meet the 5 Attack requirement for the Deathrattle effect.
- Ticket Scalper & Heavy Metal! Reveals: Rastakhan's Rumble
- BlizzCon 2018 Diablo Immortal Press Conference Recap
- R/Hearthstone BlizzCon 2018 Interview
- Activision Blizzard Q3 2018 Earnings Call
- Time Out! Card Reveal by Wronchi
- Update 12.4: New Classic Cards & Rastakhan's Rumble Pre-Purchase
- Hearthstone Hits 100 Million Players, Rewards Inc!
- All Blizzard Franchises Will Have Mobile Titles
- Malygos Rogue
- Basic Druid Deck
- UK Players
- Whats the cheapest class to get into?
- No +5 Druid decks yet?
- OTK Mage
- Rastakhan's Rumble Hub
- Aggro Unite the Murlocs Quest Shaman Standard