Table of Contents
Giant Anaconda is a Druid-only minion. This card can be obtained from Journey to Un'Goro packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Giant Anaconda is a very weak minion with a powerful effect. Giant Anaconda is almost guaranteed to summon a big threat from your hand, as it only targets minions with 5 or more Attack. The card can also be used to great gimmicky strategies that aim to summon powerful minions like Y'Shaarj, Rage Unbound much sooner than otherwise possible.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Giant Anaconda is a good fit into decks that aim to complete Jungle Giants as it counts as 2 minions for the Quest due to its Deathrattle effect.
Giant Anaconda is a weak card in Arena. A 7-Mana 5/3 minion is abysmal and most Arena decks will contain very cards that meet the 5 Attack requirement for the Deathrattle effect.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- HCT Summer Championship 2017 Results
- Amsterdam Will Be The Venue of The 2017 HCT World Championship
- Upcoming Hearthstone Game Mechanics Update
- Tavern Brawl: Spellbook Duel
- BlizzCon 2017: All In-Game Rewards
- New Warlock Hero Soon Available From Fireside Gatherings
- Top Hearthstone Players for September 2017
- Whats the Move? #3 - Improving at Hearthstone One Play at a Time
- Advice on a New Deck
- Lord Marrowgar
- Control Warrior Deck List
- Blood Queen Lana'thel
- Jade Druid Deck List
- The Marsh Queen Hunter Quest Standard
- Time Warp Quest Mage Deck List
- Lady Deathwhisper