Giant Anaconda — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Giant Anaconda is a Druid-only minion. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Giant Anaconda is a very weak minion with a powerful effect. Giant Anaconda is almost guaranteed to summon a big threat from your hand, as it only targets minions with 5 or more Attack. The card can also be used to great gimmicky strategies that aim to summon powerful minions like Y'Shaarj, Rage Unbound much sooner than otherwise possible.
In Constructed, Giant Anaconda is a good fit into decks that aim to complete Jungle Giants as it counts as 2 minions for the Quest due to its Deathrattle effect.
Giant Anaconda is a weak card in Arena. A 7-Mana 5/3 minion is abysmal and most Arena decks will contain very cards that meet the 5 Attack requirement for the Deathrattle effect.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck