Jungle Moonkin — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Jungle Moonkin is a Druid-only minion. This card used to be obtained in the League of Explorers Mountain solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of the League of Explorers before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion). Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Jungle Moonkin is a card that seems somewhat out of place in Druid. The class does not classically benefit too much from Spell Damage, meaning this card is often more likely to help your opponent than you.
In Constructed, Jungle Moonkin is a little out of place in Druid. It can be played in a Beast Druid deck, but this deck is not a top tier deck, nor does it benefit too much from Spell Damage. Other Druid decks do not benefit from playing a low stat minion over something like a Piloted Shredder.
Jungle Moonkin is no longer available in Arena.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck