Jungle Moonkin — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Jungle Moonkin is a Druid-only minion. This card used to be obtained in the League of Explorers Mountain solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of the League of Explorers before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion). Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Jungle Moonkin is a card that seems somewhat out of place in Druid. The class does not classically benefit too much from Spell Damage, meaning this card is often more likely to help your opponent than you.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Jungle Moonkin is a little out of place in Druid. It can be played in a Beast Druid deck, but this deck is not a top tier deck, nor does it benefit too much from Spell Damage. Other Druid decks do not benefit from playing a low stat minion over something like a Piloted Shredder.
Jungle Moonkin is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Did Seeping Oozeling Just Receive A Post-Spoiler Buff?
- Silver Vanguard Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Lone Champion Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Seeping Oozeling Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Spiteful Summoner Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Black Friday Sales For Various Blizzard Games
- Zola the Gorgon Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Rummaging Kobold Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Something stupid like ...
- Aggro Paladin Deck List
- Toxin Cards
- Aggro Rogue Deck List
- Deck Request Thread
- Make it cheap #2 Budget Cannibal Warlock
- The Lich King
- Make it cheap #1 Budget Aggro Priest