Jungle Moonkin — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Jungle Moonkin is a Druid-only minion. This card used to be obtained in the League of Explorers Mountain solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of the League of Explorers before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion). Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Jungle Moonkin is a card that seems somewhat out of place in Druid. The class does not classically benefit too much from Spell Damage, meaning this card is often more likely to help your opponent than you.
In Constructed, Jungle Moonkin is a little out of place in Druid. It can be played in a Beast Druid deck, but this deck is not a top tier deck, nor does it benefit too much from Spell Damage. Other Druid decks do not benefit from playing a low stat minion over something like a Piloted Shredder.
Jungle Moonkin is no longer available in Arena.
- Diablo 2 Remaster Unlikely - Code and Assets Were Lost According to Creators
- Diablo 2 Cinematics Upscaled to 4K and 8K
- Hearthstone 15.6.2 Patch Notes
- Celebrate 25 Years of Warcraft
- Tavern Brawl Temporarily Disabled
- Q3 Earnings: Classic Drives Biggest Quarterly Increase to Subscription Plans in History
- Patch 15.6 Issues: Fixes Coming Monday/Tuesday
- Hearthstone 15.6 Update Patch Notes
- Will these builds work for 2.6.7 seasons ?
- Battlegrounds Strategy
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Battlegrounds Mechanics
- Hearthstone Battlegrounds
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Battlegrounds Card Tier List
- No +5 Druid decks yet?