Jungle Moonkin — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Jungle Moonkin is a Druid-only minion. This card used to be obtained in the League of Explorers Mountain solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of the League of Explorers before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion). Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Jungle Moonkin is a card that seems somewhat out of place in Druid. The class does not classically benefit too much from Spell Damage, meaning this card is often more likely to help your opponent than you.
In Constructed, Jungle Moonkin is a little out of place in Druid. It can be played in a Beast Druid deck, but this deck is not a top tier deck, nor does it benefit too much from Spell Damage. Other Druid decks do not benefit from playing a low stat minion over something like a Piloted Shredder.
Jungle Moonkin is no longer available in Arena.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck