Piloted Shredder — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Piloted Shredder is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Piloted Shredder is a strong but potentially inconsistent card. If you consider the average value of a 2 Mana minion to be around 2/2 of stats, then you can consider Piloted Shredder to be a 6/5 minion for 4 Mana if the Deathrattle triggers. However, there is the potential for Piloted Shredder to summon you a detrimental minion such as Doomsayer or . These situations can easily mess up your gameplan.
In constructed, Piloted Shredder can be used in a variety of decks. Firstly, it is a strong choice for any Mech synergy based deck. Secondly, it can be used in any deck that relies on keeping minions on the board as targets for buffs, or to compound the damage of cards like Bloodlust or Savage Roar. Lastly, it can be used in any aggressive midrange deck that simply wants to be playing efficient minions on each turn.
Piloted Shredder is no longer available in Arena.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Hearthstone Rend Blackhand
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List