Piloted Shredder — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Piloted Shredder is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Piloted Shredder is a strong but potentially inconsistent card. If you consider the average value of a 2 Mana minion to be around 2/2 of stats, then you can consider Piloted Shredder to be a 6/5 minion for 4 Mana if the Deathrattle triggers. However, there is the potential for Piloted Shredder to summon you a detrimental minion such asor . These situations can easily mess up your gameplan.
In constructed, Piloted Shredder can be used in a variety of decks. Firstly, it is a strong choice for any Mech synergy based deck. Secondly, it can be used in any deck that relies on keeping minions on the board as targets for buffs, or to compound the damage of cards like Savage Roar. Lastly, it can be used in any aggressive midrange deck that simply wants to be playing efficient minions on each turn.or
Piloted Shredder is no longer available in Arena.
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- NetEase Responds to Blizzard Licensing Agreement Expiration
- Most Blizzard Game Services to Be Suspended in China on January 23rd
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Big Beast Hunter Deck
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck