Piloted Shredder — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Piloted Shredder is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Piloted Shredder is a strong but potentially inconsistent card. If you consider the average value of a 2 Mana minion to be around 2/2 of stats, then you can consider Piloted Shredder to be a 6/5 minion for 4 Mana if the Deathrattle triggers. However, there is the potential for Piloted Shredder to summon you a detrimental minion such as Doomsayer or . These situations can easily mess up your gameplan.
In constructed, Piloted Shredder can be used in a variety of decks. Firstly, it is a strong choice for any Mech synergy based deck. Secondly, it can be used in any deck that relies on keeping minions on the board as targets for buffs, or to compound the damage of cards like Bloodlust or Savage Roar. Lastly, it can be used in any aggressive midrange deck that simply wants to be playing efficient minions on each turn.
Piloted Shredder is no longer available in Arena.
- Blizzard Working on an Unannounced Open-World RPG Shooter
- Global Battle.net Maintenance: October 6th
- Activision Blizzard Reaches Agreement with the EEOC
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- Lady Vashj
- Face Hunter
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck