Piloted Shredder — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Piloted Shredder is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Piloted Shredder is a strong but potentially inconsistent card. If you consider the average value of a 2 Mana minion to be around 2/2 of stats, then you can consider Piloted Shredder to be a 6/5 minion for 4 Mana if the Deathrattle triggers. However, there is the potential for Piloted Shredder to summon you a detrimental minion such as Doomsayer or Explosive Sheep. These situations can easily mess up your gameplan.
In constructed, Piloted Shredder can be used in a variety of decks. Firstly, it is a strong choice for any Mech synergy based deck. Secondly, it can be used in any deck that relies on keeping minions on the board as targets for buffs, or to compound the damage of cards like Bloodlust or Savage Roar. Lastly, it can be used in any aggressive midrange deck that simply wants to be playing efficient minions on each turn.
Piloted Shredder is no longer available in Arena.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck