Piloted Shredder — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Piloted Shredder is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Piloted Shredder is a strong but potentially inconsistent card. If you consider the average value of a 2 Mana minion to be around 2/2 of stats, then you can consider Piloted Shredder to be a 6/5 minion for 4 Mana if the Deathrattle triggers. However, there is the potential for Piloted Shredder to summon you a detrimental minion such as Doomsayer or . These situations can easily mess up your gameplan.
In constructed, Piloted Shredder can be used in a variety of decks. Firstly, it is a strong choice for any Mech synergy based deck. Secondly, it can be used in any deck that relies on keeping minions on the board as targets for buffs, or to compound the damage of cards like Bloodlust or Savage Roar. Lastly, it can be used in any aggressive midrange deck that simply wants to be playing efficient minions on each turn.
Piloted Shredder is no longer available in Arena.
- Icy Veins Black Friday Giveaway Ends Today!
- Icy Veins Black Friday Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Announces Formation of a Workplace Responsibility Committee
- The Reason Behind Jen Oneal's Departure, Bobby Kotick's Knowledge of Previous Sexual Misconduct Allegations: A Wall Street Journal Report
- Better Working Conditions for ABK Contract Workers
- A Message from Blizzard Co-Lead Jen Oneal
- Diablo 4 and Overwatch 2 Delayed: Activision Blizzard Q3 2021 Financial Earnings Call
- Blizzard Co-Leader Jen Oneal Leaves Blizzard, Mike Ybarra Becomes Sole Leader
- Mozaki OTK Mage
- Tombs of Terror Brann Bronzebeard
- Big Paladin Deck
- Freeze Shaman Deck
- Thief Rogue Deck
- Trogg Spell Priest Deck
- Owl OTK Warlock Deck
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge