Knight of the Wild — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Knight of the Wild is a Druid-only minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Knight of the Wild is a card that creates additional benefits for playing Beasts in your Druid deck. Previously, Druid of the Fang was the only real benefit to playing a Beast Druid deck, and it has not proved to be enough benefit. However, since the release of The Grand Tournament, Druids now have another option to create value out of their Beasts.
In Constructed, Knight of the Wild should certainly be played in any Beast Druid deck. If you aim to curve out through your Mana curve, using Beast Minions, it is likely you are able to play this card as early as turn 4-5, creating a strong advantage.
Knight of the Wild is no longer available in Arena.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck