Knight of the Wild — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Knight of the Wild is a Druid-only minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Knight of the Wild is a card that creates additional benefits for playing Beasts in your Druid deck. Previously, Druid of the Fang was the only real benefit to playing a Beast Druid deck, and it has not proved to be enough benefit. However, since the release of The Grand Tournament, Druids now have another option to create value out of their Beasts.
In Constructed, Knight of the Wild should certainly be played in any Beast Druid deck. If you aim to curve out through your Mana curve, using Beast Minions, it is likely you are able to play this card as early as turn 4-5, creating a strong advantage.
Knight of the Wild is no longer available in Arena.
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck
- Classic Tier List
- Questline Warlock Deck