Knight of the Wild — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Knight of the Wild is a Druid-only minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Knight of the Wild is a card that creates additional benefits for playing Beasts in your Druid deck. Previously, Druid of the Fang was the only real benefit to playing a Beast Druid deck, and it has not proved to be enough benefit. However, since the release of The Grand Tournament, Druids now have another option to create value out of their Beasts.
In Constructed, Knight of the Wild should certainly be played in any Beast Druid deck. If you aim to curve out through your Mana curve, using Beast Minions, it is likely you are able to play this card as early as turn 4-5, creating a strong advantage.
Knight of the Wild is no longer available in Arena.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck
- Imp Curse Warlock Deck
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Basic Warlock Deck