Knight of the Wild
Table of Contents
Knight of the Wild is a Druid-only minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Knight of the Wild is a card that creates additional benefits for playing Beasts in your Druid deck. Previously, Druid of the Fang was the only real benefit to playing a Beast Druid deck, and it has not proved to be enough benefit. However, since the release of The Grand Tournament, Druids now have another option to create value out of their Beasts.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Knight of the Wild should certainly be played in any Beast Druid deck. If you aim to curve out through your Mana curve, using Beast Minions, it is likely you are able to play this card as early as turn 4-5, creating a strong advantage.
Knight of the Wild is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists