Lesser Jasper Spellstone — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Lesser Jasper Spellstone is a Druid-only spell. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
When looking at Lessser Jasper Spellstone, it is tempting to go straight to the upgrades and look at how hard that is to achieve. It should be noted, though, that 2 damage for 1 Mana is a fine starting point, and most classes have a card that does this. Over the course of a game, the Spellstone will usually get upgraded at least once, and is a great card on the occasions where this occurs. The downside for the card is when it is drawn off the top of the deck late in the game, at which point it can be very poor. It should be noted, though, that this is normal for a 1-Mana card.
In Constructed, Lesser Jasper Spellstone can be used with Malfurion the Pestilent to make sure that it is good in both the early-game and the late-game. In aggressive metagames, where the 2 damage aspect of the spell can be regularly used, the Spellstone is worthy of consideration.
Lesser Jasper Spellstone is a decent card in Arena. The ability to remove opposing minions is always a good one, and the Spellstone can sometimes be worth more than its 1-Mana casting cost.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens