Lesser Jasper Spellstone — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Lesser Jasper Spellstone is a Druid-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
When looking at Lessser Jasper Spellstone, it is tempting to go straight to the upgrades and look at how hard that is to achieve. It should be noted, though, that 2 damage for 1 Mana is a fine starting point, and most classes have a card that does this. Over the course of a game, the Spellstone will usually get upgraded at least once, and is a great card on the occasions where this occurs. The downside for the card is when it is drawn off the top of the deck late in the game, at which point it can be very poor. It should be noted, though, that this is normal for a 1-Mana card.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Lesser Jasper Spellstone can be used with Malfurion the Pestilent to make sure that it is good in both the early-game and the late-game. In aggressive metagames, where the 2 damage aspect of the spell can be regularly used, the Spellstone is worthy of consideration.
Lesser Jasper Spellstone is a decent card in Arena. The ability to remove opposing minions is always a good one, and the Spellstone can sometimes be worth more than its 1-Mana casting cost.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Did Seeping Oozeling Just Receive A Post-Spoiler Buff?
- Silver Vanguard Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Lone Champion Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Seeping Oozeling Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Spiteful Summoner Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Black Friday Sales For Various Blizzard Games
- Zola the Gorgon Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Rummaging Kobold Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Something stupid like ...
- Aggro Paladin Deck List
- Toxin Cards
- Aggro Rogue Deck List
- Deck Request Thread
- Make it cheap #2 Budget Cannibal Warlock
- The Lich King
- Make it cheap #1 Budget Aggro Priest