Lesser Jasper Spellstone — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Lesser Jasper Spellstone is a Druid-only spell. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
When looking at Lessser Jasper Spellstone, it is tempting to go straight to the upgrades and look at how hard that is to achieve. It should be noted, though, that 2 damage for 1 Mana is a fine starting point, and most classes have a card that does this. Over the course of a game, the Spellstone will usually get upgraded at least once, and is a great card on the occasions where this occurs. The downside for the card is when it is drawn off the top of the deck late in the game, at which point it can be very poor. It should be noted, though, that this is normal for a 1-Mana card.
In Constructed, Lesser Jasper Spellstone can be used with Malfurion the Pestilent to make sure that it is good in both the early-game and the late-game. In aggressive metagames, where the 2 damage aspect of the spell can be regularly used, the Spellstone is worthy of consideration.
Lesser Jasper Spellstone is a decent card in Arena. The ability to remove opposing minions is always a good one, and the Spellstone can sometimes be worth more than its 1-Mana casting cost.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck
- Imp Curse Warlock Deck
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Basic Warlock Deck