Malorne — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Malorne is a Druid-only minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Malorne is a unique card. Due to the Deathrattle effect, this card this prevent you from entering fatigue, since there will always be a card in your deck to draw unless your opponent is able to Silence, or otherwise neutralise it without killing it. If you enter these sorts of situations, Malorne will quickly be able to burn through your opponent's resources.
In Constructed, Malorne may be too slow to see regular play. Although its effect is extremely strong if both players draw through their whole deck, it is expensive, has no immediate effect on the board, and is vulnerable to Big Game Hunter.
Malorne is no longer available in Arena.
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Diablo 2 20-year Anniversary Celebration with New Wings, a Diablo Bust, Videos and More!
- Diablo 2 Remaster Won't Be Announced in June
- Diablo 2 Creators on the Rumored Remaster: No Censoring, It's a Tough Job
- Diablo 2 Remaster Significantly More Likely After Two Job Postings Surface
- World First Diablo 2 + LoD Speed Run in Under 1 Hour
- Diablo 2 Remaster? A "Classic Revival" to Be Announced at IGN Summer
- BlizzCon 2020 Cancelled, New Plans Being Worked On
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Supremus Challenge
- Magtheridon Challenge
- Doom Lord Kazzak
- Mother Shahraz Challenge
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge