Malorne — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Malorne is a Druid-only minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Malorne is a unique card. Due to the Deathrattle effect, this card this prevent you from entering fatigue, since there will always be a card in your deck to draw unless your opponent is able to Silence, or otherwise neutralise it without killing it. If you enter these sorts of situations, Malorne will quickly be able to burn through your opponent's resources.
In Constructed, Malorne may be too slow to see regular play. Although its effect is extremely strong if both players draw through their whole deck, it is expensive, has no immediate effect on the board, and is vulnerable to.
Malorne is no longer available in Arena.
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- NetEase Responds to Blizzard Licensing Agreement Expiration
- Most Blizzard Game Services to Be Suspended in China on January 23rd
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Big Beast Hunter Deck
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck