Malorne — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Malorne is a Druid-only minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Malorne is a unique card. Due to the Deathrattle effect, this card this prevent you from entering fatigue, since there will always be a card in your deck to draw unless your opponent is able to Silence, or otherwise neutralise it without killing it. If you enter these sorts of situations, Malorne will quickly be able to burn through your opponent's resources.
In Constructed, Malorne may be too slow to see regular play. Although its effect is extremely strong if both players draw through their whole deck, it is expensive, has no immediate effect on the board, and is vulnerable to Big Game Hunter.
Malorne is no longer available in Arena.
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2020 Earnings Call
- Will Blizzard Launch a New Title at BlizzConline?
- BlizzConLine 2021 Official Preview and Trailer
- BlizzConline Celebration Bundles in the Shop!
- What to Expect from Blizzconline 2021? (Predictions)
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Pull of the Day
- Mozaki OTK Mage
- Lifesteal OTK Demon Hunter
- Aggro Tempo Mage
- Save quest turn-ins?
- Prime Quest Warlock