Malorne — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Malorne is a Druid-only minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Malorne is a unique card. Due to the Deathrattle effect, this card this prevent you from entering fatigue, since there will always be a card in your deck to draw unless your opponent is able to Silence, or otherwise neutralise it without killing it. If you enter these sorts of situations, Malorne will quickly be able to burn through your opponent's resources.
In Constructed, Malorne may be too slow to see regular play. Although its effect is extremely strong if both players draw through their whole deck, it is expensive, has no immediate effect on the board, and is vulnerable to.
Malorne is no longer available in Arena.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck