Table of Contents
Malorne is a Druid-only minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Malorne is a unique card. Due to the Deathrattle effect, this card this prevent you from entering fatigue, since there will always be a card in your deck to draw unless your opponent is able to Silence, or otherwise neutralise it without killing it. If you enter these sorts of situations, Malorne will quickly be able to burn through your opponent's resources.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Malorne may be too slow to see regular play. Although its effect is extremely strong if both players draw through their whole deck, it is expensive, has no immediate effect on the board, and is vulnerable to Big Game Hunter.
Malorne is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists