Mark of the Loa — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Mark of the Loa is a Druid-only spell. This card was introduced with Rastakhan's Rumble and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Mark of the Loa is one of Druid's many cards that can be used to either summon minions or buff an existing one. The buff effect allows the deck to compound an existing board advantage, while summoning multiple minions is very useful when behind, resulting in a very flexible card.
Despite the versatility of Mark of the Loa, the card does not see Constructed play, as both options offered are quite weak and do not fare well against common 4-Mana plays.
In Arena, Mark of the Loa is a solid card. The buff effect in particular is very useful at creating good trades, while the alternative effect prevents it from being a dead card while behind.
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- NetEase Responds to Blizzard Licensing Agreement Expiration
- Most Blizzard Game Services to Be Suspended in China on January 23rd
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Big Beast Hunter Deck
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck