Mark of the Loa — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Mark of the Loa is a Druid-only spell. This card was introducd with from Rastakhan's Rumble and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Mark of the Loa is one of Druid's many cards that can be used to either summon minions or buff an existing one. The buff effect allows the deck to compound an existing board advantage, while summoning multiple minions is very useful when behind, resulting in a very flexible card.
Despite the versatility of Mark of the Loa, the card does not see Constructed play, as both options offered are quite weak and do not fare well against common 4-Mana plays.
In Arena, Mark of the Loa is a solid card. The buff effect in particular is very useful at creating good trades, while the alternative effect prevents it from being a dead card while behind.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck