Mark of the Wild — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Mark of the Wild is a Druid-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Mark of the Wild is a reasonable value buff, adding 4 points of stats for 2 Mana. However, it is situational and requires you to consolidate a target on the board first. It can combine well with Deathrattle cards to force your opponent to activate them, or with Faceless Manipulator to essentially double the effect of your buff.
Mark of the Wild can be used in a Druid deck that aims to flood the board with low cost minions like Haunted Creeper, Echoing Ooze, and Nerubian Egg. However, it is not seen in the most commonly used Druid decks as they favour more consistent options that follow a simple Mana curve.
Mark of the Wild is an average card in Arena. It is situational, but can create an advantage if the situation is right. If you end up with Mark of the Wild in your deck, you should aim to use in on a minion that can attack immediately, instead of playing it preemptively and opening yourself up to a 2-for-1 situation if your opponent has removal.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck