Mark of the Wild — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Mark of the Wild is a Druid-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Mark of the Wild is a reasonable value buff, adding 4 points of stats for 2 Mana. However, it is situational and requires you to consolidate a target on the board first. It can combine well with Deathrattle cards to force your opponent to activate them, or withto essentially double the effect of your buff.
Mark of the Wild can be used in a Druid deck that aims to flood the board with low cost minions like Haunted Creeper, Echoing Ooze, and . However, it is not seen in the most commonly used Druid decks as they favour more consistent options that follow a simple Mana curve.
Mark of the Wild is an average card in Arena. It is situational, but can create an advantage if the situation is right. If you end up with Mark of the Wild in your deck, you should aim to use in on a minion that can attack immediately, instead of playing it preemptively and opening yourself up to a 2-for-1 situation if your opponent has removal.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck