Mark of the Wild
Table of Contents
Mark of the Wild is a Druid-only spell. 2 copies of this card are given to you with the Basic set of the game. You receive a golden version of this card for reaching Level 28 and 30 with Druid. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Mark of the Wild is a reasonable value buff, adding 4 points of stats for 2 Mana. However, it is situational and requires you to consolidate a target on the board first. It can combine well with Deathrattle cards to force your opponent to activate them, or with Faceless Manipulator to essentially double the effect of your buff.
2. Constructed Play
Mark of the Wild can be used in a Druid deck that aims to flood the board with low cost minions like Haunted Creeper, Echoing Ooze, and Nerubian Egg. However, it is not seen in the most commonly used Druid decks as they favour more consistent options that follow a simple Mana curve.
Mark of the Wild is an average card in Arena. It is situational, but can create an advantage if the situation is right. If you end up with Mark of the Wild in your deck, you should aim to use in on a minion that can attack immediately, instead of playing it preemptively and opening yourself up to a 2-for-1 situation if your opponent has removal.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists