Mark of the Wild — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Mark of the Wild is a Druid-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Mark of the Wild is a reasonable value buff, adding 4 points of stats for 2 Mana. However, it is situational and requires you to consolidate a target on the board first. It can combine well with Deathrattle cards to force your opponent to activate them, or withto essentially double the effect of your buff.
Mark of the Wild can be used in a Druid deck that aims to flood the board with low cost minions like Haunted Creeper, Echoing Ooze, and . However, it is not seen in the most commonly used Druid decks as they favour more consistent options that follow a simple Mana curve.
Mark of the Wild is an average card in Arena. It is situational, but can create an advantage if the situation is right. If you end up with Mark of the Wild in your deck, you should aim to use in on a minion that can attack immediately, instead of playing it preemptively and opening yourself up to a 2-for-1 situation if your opponent has removal.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck
- Imp Curse Warlock Deck
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Basic Warlock Deck