Mark of the Wild — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Mark of the Wild is a Druid-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Mark of the Wild is a reasonable value buff, adding 4 points of stats for 2 Mana. However, it is situational and requires you to consolidate a target on the board first. It can combine well with Deathrattle cards to force your opponent to activate them, or withto essentially double the effect of your buff.
Mark of the Wild can be used in a Druid deck that aims to flood the board with low cost minions like Haunted Creeper, Echoing Ooze, and . However, it is not seen in the most commonly used Druid decks as they favour more consistent options that follow a simple Mana curve.
Mark of the Wild is an average card in Arena. It is situational, but can create an advantage if the situation is right. If you end up with Mark of the Wild in your deck, you should aim to use in on a minion that can attack immediately, instead of playing it preemptively and opening yourself up to a 2-for-1 situation if your opponent has removal.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens