Table of Contents
Mech-Bear-Cat is a Druid-only minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Mech-Bear-Cat is a strong late-game Mech that can provide a strong advantage if your opponent is unable to remove it in a single attack.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Mech-Bear-Cat is a solid choice for a late-game minion in a Mech themed Druid deck. If your opponent is unable to remove it with a hard removal spell like Polymorph, then you have the potential to receive multiple Spare Parts. This card is vulnerable to Big Game Hunter, and getting your Mech-Bear-Cat removed in this fashion will grant you no Spare Parts.
Mech-Bear-Cat is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists