Mech-Bear-Cat — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Mech-Bear-Cat is a Druid-only minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Mech-Bear-Cat is a strong late-game Mech that can provide a strong advantage if your opponent is unable to remove it in a single attack.
In Constructed, Mech-Bear-Cat is a solid choice for a late-game minion in a Mech themed Druid deck. If your opponent is unable to remove it with a hard removal spell like Polymorph, then you have the potential to receive multiple Spare Parts. This card is vulnerable to , and getting your Mech-Bear-Cat removed in this fashion will grant you no Spare Parts.
Mech-Bear-Cat is no longer available in Arena.
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- NetEase Responds to Blizzard Licensing Agreement Expiration
- Most Blizzard Game Services to Be Suspended in China on January 23rd
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Big Beast Hunter Deck
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck