Mech-Bear-Cat — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Mech-Bear-Cat is a Druid-only minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Mech-Bear-Cat is a strong late-game Mech that can provide a strong advantage if your opponent is unable to remove it in a single attack.
In Constructed, Mech-Bear-Cat is a solid choice for a late-game minion in a Mech themed Druid deck. If your opponent is unable to remove it with a hard removal spell like Polymorph, then you have the potential to receive multiple Spare Parts. This card is vulnerable to Big Game Hunter, and getting your Mech-Bear-Cat removed in this fashion will grant you no Spare Parts.
Mech-Bear-Cat is no longer available in Arena.
- An Update on the Development of StarCraft II
- Players Join Protests Against Blizzard France In-Game
- Activision Blizzard To Close France Office
- Week 1 Analysis of the Heist League from The Chaos Report
- WarCraft 2 Remake in WC3: Reforged
- Second Warcraft Movie Rumor Mentioned by Chris Metzen
- Second Source Allegedly Confirms The Burning Crusade Classic Beta in March 2021
- Introducing Icy Wiki
- Hearthstone Best Twitch Moments of All Time
- Ferocious Quilboar
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Lady Vashj
- Battlegrounds Card Tier List
- Icy Veins BattleTag exchange
- Lady Darkscale