Mech-Bear-Cat — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Mech-Bear-Cat is a Druid-only minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Mech-Bear-Cat is a strong late-game Mech that can provide a strong advantage if your opponent is unable to remove it in a single attack.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Mech-Bear-Cat is a solid choice for a late-game minion in a Mech themed Druid deck. If your opponent is unable to remove it with a hard removal spell like Polymorph, then you have the potential to receive multiple Spare Parts. This card is vulnerable to Big Game Hunter, and getting your Mech-Bear-Cat removed in this fashion will grant you no Spare Parts.
Mech-Bear-Cat is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #25
- Check out What's Coming up in the Next Few Months
- Tavern Brawl: Pick a Hand, Any Hand
- HGG Cheer: Win a Card Back, Packs & Twitch Emotes
- BlizzCon Virtual Ticket, Goody Bag, Mobile App, More
- Special Event: Rise for Days of the Frozen Throne!
- September 2018 Ranked Play Season - On the Level
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #24
- Basic Shaman Deck
- Hearthstone Hunter Spells, Minions, and Weapons
- Malygos Rogue
- Puzzle Lab's Lethal Puzzles
- Arena Priest Tier Lists
- Monster Hunt Progress Thread
- Secret Paladin Wild