Nourish — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Nourish is a Druid-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Nourish is a very versatile card, and is particularly powerful in decks which include a large amount of ramp. It is important when playing Nourish in your deck to think carefully as to which of its two modes will benefit you the most. It can be bad to have a hand full of cards without the available Mana to cast them, but can also be equally bad to have a large number of Mana Crystals, with no cards in hand to play.
Other than Aggro Druid decks, most Druid decks contain a large amount of early-game ramp. This means that Nourish can often be played early in the game and is a great card for Big Druid decks that like to gain huge amounts of Mana and then start to play Haymakers every turn. Nourish has fantastic synergy with Ultimate Infestation, as it can be used to both make sure there is enough Mana to play the Infestation, and can also substitute as card draw in the games where the Infestation is not drawn.
In Arena, Nourish is usually too slow to make use of the Mana Ramp option. This means that you will will often be rating the card on how much you need the extra card draw in your deck. On average, Nourish will be a mediocre card, although with a lot of very expensive minions, or a deck that empties its hand fast, it is still capable of being good.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens