Nourish — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Nourish is a Druid-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Nourish is a very versatile card, and is particularly powerful in decks which include a large amount of ramp. It is important when playing Nourish in your deck to think carefully as to which of its two modes will benefit you the most. It can be bad to have a hand full of cards without the available Mana to cast them, but can also be equally bad to have a large number of Mana Crystals, with no cards in hand to play.
Other than Aggro Druid decks, most Druid decks contain a large amount of early-game ramp. This means that Nourish can often be played early in the game and is a great card for Big Druid decks that like to gain huge amounts of Mana and then start to play Haymakers every turn. Nourish has fantastic synergy with Ultimate Infestation, as it can be used to both make sure there is enough Mana to play the Infestation, and can also substitute as card draw in the games where the Infestation is not drawn.
In Arena, Nourish is usually too slow to make use of the Mana Ramp option. This means that you will will often be rating the card on how much you need the extra card draw in your deck. On average, Nourish will be a mediocre card, although with a lot of very expensive minions, or a deck that empties its hand fast, it is still capable of being good.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck
- Imp Curse Warlock Deck
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Basic Warlock Deck